Quails

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just put them in some warm water ( not boild water) and they will defrost, i dry mine in paper towel befor i feed.

Yes - feed as normal. My antaresia loved quail. Was a real treat.

Can I ask Eddie2257 why towel dry before feeding? Curiosity is getting to me...

Quails are great food source, just avoid putting it in the microwave... trust me. LOL

Can i have a pic of the day-old quails please because at the petshop they showed me what "one-day old quails" were when they were clearly 1 day old chickens (I've seen one day old quails alive and they are tiny) which are much bigger. Just want to know what rat size they're compared to ... pinkie, fuzzie, weiner ect. Thanks in advance ;)

Hey everyone.
Frozen one day old quails.
Do you defrost and warm up same as mice/rats?

Quick question, if I may.... Could you please PM me with where you got your day-old quails from? I'd like to stock some in my freezers, just in case! :p Thanks! :)

Can i have a pic of the day-old quails please because at the petshop they showed me what "one-day old quails" were when they were clearly 1 day old chickens (I've seen one day old quails alive and they are tiny) which are much bigger. Just want to know what rat size they're compared to ... pinkie, fuzzie, weiner ect. Thanks in advance ;)

I'd like to see this too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back