My First Tag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth-Girl

Reaction score
Hi All,
LOL I just got tagged fir the very first time by my 17 month old Coastal "Arrow" and boy did he strike just like an arrow..lol..So glad it is finally over..Didn't hurt a bit!! But the shock of it was amazing. Anyway he was in his corner hide so woke him up with my hook as usual then got the rat with a pair of wooden tongs and touched him with it but didn't realise where his head was and "wam" it came out of no where..Posted some pics.
Enjoy..lol..Cloe..
2012-05-08 12.30.12.jpg2012-05-08 12.29.57.jpg2012-05-08 12.29.40.jpg

Welcome to the BITE club rofl.... sorry couldnt help myself.... at least you bled, after my first bite I had to squeeze it so I could take a pic hah hah hah

Mine was when i was ... 9 ... ? idk about 4 years ago when me and dad drove along and saw a 2 metre carpet going across the road ... lol dad told me to pick it up so i did. He was fine at first, really placid then "BAM" he came at my face but i pulled my head to the side and he got my shoulder instead lol So much blood, it went all down my shoulder and stained half my shirt and to my suprise i didn't even feel it! I have a pic somewhere of me holding it while the blood was going down my shoulder. I'll try and dig it up. :)

Hehe well done. I'm yet to have a bleeding tag myself. I just don't bleed or children's don't really cause much damage or something.
One day I'll have a photo lol. :lol:

I too fell into the trap of bragging never being bitten when i got my first hatchy and showing off to a mate went to give it a kiss....
On the eyelid hurts...
Alot...

Mine was when i was ... 9 ... ? idk about 4 years ago when me and dad drove along and saw a 2 metre carpet going across the road ... lol dad told me to pick it up so i did. He was fine at first, really placid then "BAM" he came at my face but i pulled my head to the side and he got my shoulder instead lol So much blood, it went all down my shoulder and stained half my shirt and to my suprise i didn't even feel it! I have a pic somewhere of me holding it while the blood was going down my shoulder. I'll try and dig it up. :)

Hope you got your shots :p Wild snakes eat wild animals remember...they usually carry diseases :p

Nope lol But I feel pretty good haha. Can bad things happen from a wild snake bite from 4 years ago to me today?

No your fine. You would be even if it happened yesterday. Slight chance of infection but still nothing to worry about. Have been bitten by wild snakes several dozen times (grew up in Darwin) and have never had a problem.

Congrats..lol I've been struck at but never tagged yet.. Oh No I bet I just Jinxed Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back