Show me your outdoor reptile rooms/sheds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

Hi all,
I'm keen for some inspiration on how to take up less room inside the house. So I'd like to see people who have successfully converted sheds, granny flats, shipping containers, bungalows etc into outdoor reptile rooms.

Ill post some pic's later of what I have down the back that I'm looking to convert. It's old cat enclosure's. I'm looking to maybe getting some perspex. I have sheets of tin that I always dig 1.5 down with 1.5 or plus above ground level. The secure enclosure to this.( Keeps rodent's out for birds well.) Stops foxes or anything digging in out out.
The way the back is. I'm sure there has to a snake in there.
Plenty of Lizards here as is.

mines under construction at the moment, getting re insulated and what not, will post pics when all done tho

i will give this a bump as im in the process of turning my shed into a herp room any photos and ideas would be good i will get some pictures up of whats done sofar

Im moving home with the folks to save for a house and they said i can convert their whole shed in to a reptile paradise.. nice... ill do a thread when im done.. im very excited.. and post here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back