tonights carport critters (eating provided tit-bits)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

7163830538_1a6b67b613_z.jpg

I came stumbling home from the pub the other week with a bag of hot chips sat down in my front yard and fed all the brush tails my chips :) amazing picture I love them

Thanks for sharing

Cheers Brenton

Possums are so adorable creatures very clever and able to adapt too I oftened saw them walking along the power lines to travel between trees at south brisbane

Possums are a nuisance when camping, but are awesome to see! I found out the other day that they have skin on the undersie of the tail - no fur, I thought that was pretty cool!

nice little critters - im sure some of snakes would like to get their hands on them as well! ;)

if snakes had hands,lol

worst thing when coming home somewhere at night and a brush tail possum decides to scream,scares the bejesus out of one,lol

i reckon they are cool,ring tails to,they can be pests ,but we encroached on them so cant blame them for that

you know what i mean!!! dont be difficult.......

:)

You're just fattening them up in the hope of attracting the local carpet pythons arent you!!!!!

I have possums all round me where I live, at my friends house, you can't even leave ur cup on her verandah as they will drink it like a little kid, two hands on either side of the cup, then put it down n wait for u to fill it up again. So cute, but dw, I didn't put my cup down again (yes I got a new cup) lol

sadly they are a pest here. Scenting everything all over the veranda and scaring my Aviary birds and growling all night!

It's good to see such healthy looking animals, sadly i see alot of these guys with infected dermatits eating away parts of their bodies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back