exporting to wa help needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy82

Reaction score
hey guys i am after some info
i have a buyer that wants some goannas sent to wa
my question is what are the laws in wa.
i have try contacting Department of Conservation and Land Management in wa and left messages but yet to get a reply and i have also contact decc and they arent helpful either
so i am hoping some one here can help me out
thanks in advance
timmy

What species? If it's the Gould's as long as they have a category 5 license then you can send them, but you will have to have to buyer contact the department for the appropriate import permit.

its a 180 import fee and im pretty sure you have to import to a dealer.

Tell the buyer to fill out this paper work and send it off to DEC

The import permit is $30 and $100 for importing a category 5 animal (Buyer to pay that, not you)
The buyer can purchase the animal without going through a dealer, if its from interstate.

Attachments

• IMPORT-_Herp..doc
    48 KB · Views: 28
Tell the buyer to fill out this paper work and send it off to DEC

The import permit is $30 and $100 for importing a category 5 animal (Buyer to pay that, not you)
The buyer can purchase the animal without going through a dealer, if its from interstate.

You the man when are you sending me some frillys?

Cheers Brenton

Fingers crossed for this coming season and I should have a couple of clutches, so I'll let you know.
I just hope the females dont lay the clutches again when I'm away in the Kimberley and I loose the lot again.

Fingers crossed for this coming season and I should have a couple of clutches, so I'll let you know.
I just hope the females dont lay the clutches again when I'm away in the Kimberley and I loose the lot again.

Hope not mate let me know I'll take everything off you :)

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back