Quick F10 Question?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraLeigh

Reaction score
Hiya guys.
Feeling a bit stupid... but hey!
I have F10 and I have a spray bottle.
But I have no idea how much F10 to put in the bottle, with water.
Please help?
I know there is directions for use on the disinfectant itself, but it and my mind does not compute.
Here's my bottle:

spraybottle.jpg

The maximum recommended on the bottle is 1part f10 to 125ml of water, 4ml to 1/2ltr and 8ml to 1ltr.

Get a measuring cup and see how much water that spray bottle holds. You probably already know but it should be mixed at 1:500 but it won't hurt to mix it a bit stronger say 1:250

I have a 1L Spray bottle, and I add 8ml of F10 to it and fill to the 1L mark... According to the F10 bottle, that is enough to cover/kill everything potentially harmful... Although, it all means nothing and wont kill everything/anything of what it says if you dont leave it for the said/appropriate time before wiping...

It would help to know how much your spray bottle holds so that others can do the math for you if they feel nice enough to do so...

It's roughly 650ml.... sorry. It didn't say or anything, but my partner just poured it in and out of cups and gave me that figure.

Then add 5 ml to your bottle and it will be just a smidge under the maximum dilution.

Shambulah, you are not supposed to wipe F10 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back