Cost effective ways to get an enclosure??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate bunnings, the warehouse, crazy clarks any discount, homewares or home improvement store sell large tubs. i would recommend heat chord as a way to heat the click clack if you want to go that option. alternatively from time to time as others have said you can pick up cheap/free tv units and what not to convert

Logan it really does depend on how many snakes you have or are going to have,
if it's just a couple it's nice to have them in a glass fronted display set-up.
Originally (8 yrs ago) I paid around 500 for a 900 pine one that our Noodles stimmi is still in.. snakes live a long time and are a pet for life...
Ray 0404 030 244 has melamine flat packs easy to put together and I got two 900x for $150 each, as transition enclosures for my BHPs... got to admit I live close enough that he put mine together for me... lol think I originally sourced them on ebay?
I recently picked up another larger pine 1800 for my BHP through online trading post that is from an awesome builder snake whisperer.
I also just picked up a 900 tall reptile one all glass from a pet shop sale for $200 for sniper the jungle
so there are all sorts of options it's just a matter of checking them out ...
I love the look of the TV cabinet conversions too...
Good luck with what ever you decide is best for your little one...
Happy herping..

the cheapest method by far is to steal it. Just sayin'

But if it were me I would make one. Either from scratch or possibly out of an old tv cabinet for example.

dude you need to go to the shops more. you can buy them anywhere, cheap $2 shops, woolies etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back