hey hey whats Crack-a-lackin everyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catnei

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.:)

I'm obviously new to this site, and so far everything i have read is soo helpful. ive been super keen to get a snake of my own for a while now and i went to a reptile expo in Gladstone the other day with my partner who already has a childrens python. Now i have my heart set on getting a common tree snake. i plan to build an awesome hexagonal enclose for it before i get one

Welcome, nice to see another Gladstone local!

Just be sure to do your research before getting a tree snake if that's what your interested in, they are different and much more 'needy' in their care requirements.

G'day G'day. Hope you enjoy:) I'm with vixen though, maybe not the best choice for a first snake.

welcome my friend! oh and i think that tree snakes are awsome and i would like to get a blue phase green tree snake, but the thing that stops me is the odor defence system that they have lol, but beautiful snakes none the less!!! welcome again

Mo

Thanks everyone for the welcome:). I have been doing loads of research vixen its all part of the fun of owning an awesome pet. and I do understand that a common tree snake wouldn't be the best choice for a first snake skeptic but I am not completely inexperienced I believe I will be able to manage :). I just don't think I could settle on any other snake. Mo-deville I completely agree the blue phase ones are the best! But I think the odor defense is exactly that, a defense, if the snake is comfortable and not threatened or stressed it should be fine:).

Thanks everyone for the welcome:). I have been doing loads of research vixen its all part of the fun of owning an awesome pet. and I do understand that a common tree snake wouldn't be the best choice for a first snake skeptic but I am not completely inexperienced I believe I will be able to manage :). I just don't think I could settle on any other snake. Mo-deville I completely agree the blue phase ones are the best! But I think the odor defense is exactly that, a defense, if the snake is comfortable and not threatened or stressed it should be fine:).

just thought i'd add that jungles rule IMO!!! should check out the jungle thread on here, it might change ur mind!!!

Yeah jungle pythons are pretty cool, there were heaps of them at the expo I went to the other day. Hahaha I can see me ending up with a whole room full of snakes one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back