Diablo 3 Neglected Partners & Housemates Support Corner...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shell477

Reaction score
Hahahahaha.

But true. *cries*

It has begun....

It took me a while to get what you meant. I don't suffer from your affliction but I do have a son who will disappear for days at a time due to gaming committments and I miss him when he's not around.
Hugs for you. :)

I'd be surprised if you were too neglected just yet as the servers are overloaded and very few people can get in - been trying for hours and all I've got is an interesting selection of different error messages. Maybe just need to watch out for nerd rage when you're loved finally gets frustrated with not being able to access the Blizzard servers.

Lol Tsubakai, my husband and all his friends are already in and playing... they were determined not to let an overloaded server defeat them...

Jealous, might call in sick to work tomorrow so I can stay up all night spamming my login password to try to get in. Got as far as character creation an hour ago but it kept timing out at that point. Desperate to get my monk out there and killing baddies.

Oh god I read 'baddies' as 'babies' just now bahahaha

well that just stuffs that right up for me then! My internet connection is about as reliable as a rock floating in water!!!

forgot it was released today, downloading it as we speak as i purchased a digital copy. Also got a beta key for CS:GO ( new counter strike FPS) today so thatll be on my high priority list

So god damn glad my bf hasn't gotten it yet due to upcoming exams :)

But some of his work mates have taken 3 weeks annual leave for this game and have temporarily moved in together!! I feel sorry for everyone who has lost someone to this game.

So god damn glad my bf hasn't gotten it yet due to upcoming exams :)

But some of his work mates have taken 3 weeks annual leave for this game and have temporarily moved in together!! I feel sorry for everyone who has lost someone to this game.

My brother and his mates dis exactly the same thing...

My best mate is a gamer.... haven't heard from him since it happened *wipes away tear*

Let them have their fun.. :lol:

I'd be playing right now, but I can't access my Blizzard account. :evil:

Yeah i'm in a bit of a predicament - I had a bad virus about a year ago and my email account was most liekly hacked, fixed everything up but since then I haven't been able to access my battle.net account. I can't contact anyone about it either because to contact them or send a ticket you need to be LOGGED IN, which I can't do obviously! Can't reset password either as it will just be sent to the old email which I don't have access to anymore.

Only thing left to do it call, but I really can't be bothered doing that ugh lol. I've been being charged the $15 a month for WoW aswell and I haven't even played for over a year.

Hehe

Attachments

• 20440314.jpg
    20440314.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back