Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch,classic case of 2 sides to every story,you heart breaker dippy,lol,pretty hard to give animals back when she doesnt have a licence

no need to explain yourself dippy,sometimes young males just cop the blame,seems we arent the only ones that dont always think with our brains and our hearts,lol

problem with reptile addiction,sometimes one snake just isnt enough

Your right about the reptile addiction, I had 2 snakes before we split and now am on 6 :) I have filled her place with reptiles lmao

( havent read previous comments)

So your 18? Well a break up is probably the best thing to have happened at your age. Even though ur heart has been broken But at 18 & now single is the time to let ur hair down and its an awesome excuse to get wild! Cause at the end of the day when ur 30 ur excuse can be "i was only 18, so young and naive" :p get wild,loud, drink lots have lots of boyfriends, travel & let the world be yours!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY

...It does seem rather odd since they are yours. What address and name does it have on the licence? Surely you can get them back one way or another.

Reptiles can only be registered to some one 18+

If she was not 18 back then, reptiles must have been registered under someone else's name (maybe partner?).

Only partner can now transfer the licence to her, since she's now 18.

Last edited:
I am indeed the Ex :)

Well this thread just took a turn for the LOL. Sounds like it's had a happy ending though - OP is off with her new love, while ex is still a happy herper ! :D

I am indeed the Ex :) and I believe this is why I left. Just to clear up one thing, I did try and give her back her reptiles but when the woman your inlove with jumps straight from you to another man living in another state within a 2 week period and she doesn't have a reptile licence that makes things more difficult. I'm not the jerk she makes me out to be, just stuck between a rock and a hard place.
It shows good Character of you to post in this thread, and I commend you for not really Bagging the OP, You are officially crossed off the Jerk list :) there are two sides of a story and a lot of times people only hear one side, I fully understand why you took the reptiles. It may not be anybody's business, however you tend to empathize with the person who is sharing their woes or problems so I guess you unwittingly make judgements that can be incorrect. I hope your happy and enjoying your life now :)

Thanks CrystalMoon, I generally try to be a nice person but I guess people do some crappy things when hurt. I suppose it's the same reason this topic was started in the first place, anywho we'll let sleeping dogs lie and put the negatives to bed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back