CarpetPythons.com.au picture thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b2813893.jpg

41819909.jpg

b2496601.jpg

59d69016.jpg

Yeah doing great guys but after looking at your website and reading a few things I now know why you have some of the BEST looking carpets.

I thought Zebras were only available overseas ?

D3 the site looks good, can't wait till those zebra jungles get around, and maybe some super zebra's? as long as there not $15000 a pop lol!

Very nice photos CP & D3 & nice snakes too.
I really like that second one in post no27.

Are those photos taken in one of those photo tents with lights, because they are really good.
We have to try & get some good photos of some of ours, but i am not a photographer by any means, but Paula has a lot better skills with the camera & did buy one of those tents, but we just have not made the time to do properly.

Nice photos & nice snakes, Congrats.

Cheers
Ian

This one looks a lot like the unproven labyrinth morph Paul Harris took a picture of to be used in the Complete Carpet Python book.
Any relation?

The "Labyrinth" that Paul Harris has comes from Jaguar x Jungle. These ones are pure MD.

Very Nice D3... is it the lighting that has made it look "yellow-ish" or is that a good representation of it's colour?

Yes their like that. We set up the lighting and settings to bring out the closest representation to real life for all the snakes.

Here is my favourite Tribal.

Some amazing looking pythons posted , Congrats.
Any chance we can see pics of the parents of the MD ?
And what about photos of the supposed normal carpet pythons that produced these Tribal pythons .
If i remember rightly from the original thread ,,
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/tribal-carpets-176207/

the whole clutch had these patterns and you stated there was no jag involved and no unusual incubation method ... To alter the patterns during incubation..
Would also be great to see the Zebra jungles.. if possible .. Thanks...
Great thread ......
cheers
Roger

Last edited:
Become a member and all your questions will be answered. Roger, no amount of badgering by you will make me change my mind about showing you the photographic evidence that you so desperately need. This thread is a picture thread and will remain that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back