Diablo 3 Neglected Partners & Housemates Support Corner...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby and I each scored Collector's Editions dirt cheap which are coming in the mail. He'll be home in a week so I will have had plenty of time to tease him about how much he's missing out while I'm playing! :lol: I'm playing on the annual pass digital at the moment and have pulled two 'all-nighters' on it with about 5 hours sleep. Loving it so far and it's just as addictive as D2 or WoW were when they were new.

I feel sorry for the partners who don't game though, it really sucks being ignored. I've been ready to quit WoW for the longest time (boring!) and even threatened divorce a couple of times *evil grin* but hubby won't give them up. So it was play with him or go without him.
Just got lucky that I ended up liking the games I guess.

Also... bring on the expansion for Paladins and Druids! Barbarian is all I can tolerate right now and I loved my Lycanthropy Druid in D2. Although my Witch Doctor friend is ridiculously OP right now at level 22! :(

Indeed, so sick of seeing them around everywhere now, do these people even Reddit!? haha

i havent been able to access my blizzard account since it got banned... one week of wow and my account got hacked

time to get an authenticator! it's a security program that makes you input a code into your mobile to prove it's you, and no one can play without the phone code ;)

google it people! and protect your accounts.

as for being locked out of your account, contact one of the mods on the blizzard forums, they'll be able to sort you out.. :D

Banned or Locked Account - Battle.net Support

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the thing though, I can't contact anyone as to message a mod on the forums you need to be logged in which I can't do.

I also have an authenticator on my account so I have no idea how this has happened haha.

I went through the process for the locked/compromised accounts, but seeing as they are probably sending the information to my old email I can't see it to do anything. I left them a note saying it needs to be sent to my NEW one, but they never help.

Pfft, you think Diablo 3 partners have it bad? Talk to my girlfriend. She's a Call of duty widow.

Runescape owned my life for 8 years. Horrible times.

That's the thing though, I can't contact anyone as to message a mod on the forums you need to be logged in which I can't do.

I also have an authenticator on my account so I have no idea how this has happened haha.

I went through the process for the locked/compromised accounts, but seeing as they are probably sending the information to my old email I can't see it to do anything. I left them a note saying it needs to be sent to my NEW one, but they never help.

you can't get in to message a mod? so, create a new forum account and try again?
email blizzard support directly? call them directly? there are quite a few options there.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contactbilling direct Australian number for support mayhap?

then you can ask a mod to update your email address ;) which you should have done as soon as it changed tsk tsk.

if all else fails, cancel your account and start again, I find it hard to believe you've been paying blizzard for such a long time for something you can't use, it seems a little crazy to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back