Identification please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
This is a lizard found by somebody on fb I have their permission to post it as they would like to know what it is before they let it go(the box is where they found it when shifting it from a quarry)

Dee's find.jpg

cant get a clearer pic sorry :)

rough knob tailed gecko,[Nephrurus asper]
they need to let it go.

Last edited:
Probably not the best thing to say mate, as it might entice the person that found it to keep & sell...
Not to worry, I have not disclosed the amount to them.... I am mortally disgusted in their reaction to the Identification anyhow gggrrrr I repeat their words " IT IS NOT A GECKO, it is some other lizard" how rude, gosh people can be ignorant sometimes????? sorry for wasting your time guys :(

Not to worry, I have not disclosed the amount to them.... I am mortally disgusted in their reaction to the Identification anyhow gggrrrr I repeat their words " IT IS NOT A GECKO, it is some other lizard" how rude, gosh people can be ignorant sometimes????? sorry for wasting your time guys :(

Haha.. yes it does not really look like a conventional gecko. Especially if they are more accustomed to the white Asian house geckos. I wouldnt be too put off... some people would of just put it under their boot.

Give them the latin name or common name and tell them to punch it into a google image search... put a case of ya preferred poison on the line as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back