Looking for breeders in Central Queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procreate

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at getting a snake and was wondering if anyone knew of breeders in the Central Queensland area. Still undecided on what type of snake i want but would like to know of other places i can get them other than the local pet shop which is quite expensive.

Any help would be great!

Where abouts exactly are you? I'm near Gladstone and currently have Proserpine Coastals and Blonde Spotteds for sale.

check out Slimebo (Simon Pimm) he is in Gladstone and breeds reptiles or at least would know who has what.

Thanks guys, I live in Rockhampton Vixen. How old are the blondes and what price are they?

Hey Procreate :)

There are a few breeders locally, not all of them are on here however. Depending specifically on what you are looking for i may be able to help point you in the right direction :)

Kayte Xo

I think i want to get a smaller snake to begin with so either a childrens, spotted or stimsons python. Any suggestions?

Hmmm, there are a few around. I dont know any breeders with them right now, but i know a few that are pairing this season. You should definately be right at the start of 2013 :D

Kayte Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back