Can any body show me there pig-nosed setups.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason.s

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind geting pig-nosed turtles would like to see some setups and info on keeping eg. size ponds/tanks and breading methods thanks.

Pig nosed set up

I wouldn't mind geting pig-nosed turtles would like to see some setups and info on keeping eg. size ponds/tanks and breading methods thanks.

Hi Jason

I just found your post on the forum

You can get a copy of the breeding of PNTs for the current edition (number 2) of Reptiles Australasia. Try Googling it. I don't have the link right now.

But you can also see more pics of my setup on Photobucket at

[FONT='comic sans ms', sans-serif]Trials and tribulations of a turtle tamer pictures by Slickturtle - Photobucket[/FONT]

Cheers

Slick

Just looked at your album and the info within, awesome effort and very informative Slick turtle.

I reckon you've got a much better setup then Gavin Bedfords PNT enclosures at crocosaurus cove :lol:

except you don't have a view across the buildings to the backpackers swimming pool...........:rolleyes:

Ditto Sarah's comment....brilliant! What are your views on people keeping this species in the southern states, Slick? Many fishtank set ups just don't seem to do them justice (akin to the private hobbyist keeping Salties).

Not having a poke at those who choose to keep either BTW!

Hi Jason

I just found your post on the forum

You can get a copy of the breeding of PNTs for the current edition (number 2) of Reptiles Australasia. Try Googling it. I don't have the link right now.

But you can also see more pics of my setup on Photobucket at

[FONT='comic sans ms', sans-serif]Trials and tribulations of a turtle tamer pictures by Slickturtle - Photobucket[/FONT]

Cheers

Slick
Thanks for that mate i'll check it out.

Mate thats one hell of a setup you got there, thanks for that.
Cheers Jason.

Last edited:
10 points for the set up and 100 points for keeping the toads out in the dry season.

Wow slickturtle! That is an amazing set up you have there. What lucky animals you have! That must be so rewarding.

How the hell did you manage to set that up? I have so many questions......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back