Australia Post must DIE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be making a complaint to Australia Post about how you are being treated. I don't mean complain to management at the Post Office there, I mean complaining to Australia Post's head office. That behaviour from the staff is very unacceptable. Whether the posty is contracted or an Aussie Post employee, they need to be reported.

I get my gun license in 3 months, if they havent sorted themselves out by then well.. I can't be held accountable for my actions ;)

I am bubbling with anger right now. I will personally see to it that every employee of "Australia Post Orange" is fired.

You should not write stuff like this. It will come back and bite you one day. A believe, a written complain to Aussie Post's head office might be the way to go.

Last edited:
3 bearded dragons delivered by Aus Post? :facepalm:

Yes I thought that was an incredibly brave move. FRAGILE, THIS WAY UP, LIVE ANIMALS, all these type of messages on parcels mean nothing to AP Employees. I have heard them say it themselves.

is it even legal for auspost to deliver reptiles in the mail?

It isn't AP's fault what gets sent. the sender should have thought of that.

I guess now isn't a good time to brag about my new job I started last Friday - postal contractor, hahaha. I tried to be nice to the stuff I handled but I was told I wouldn't be doing that for long if I want to finish work before 5pm.

Last edited:
Well one, people shouldn't be sending live reptiles THROUGH THE POSTAL SYSTEM.

I've never had a problem dealing with AusPost before, guess it's just me. And it's not because I rarely deal with them, i've dealt with them every day for the past year because of my personal hobby/business, constantly receiving supplies and sending off purchases for people.

Last edited:
I've had great parcel service from my Auspost parcel contractor. Couldn't be happier.

Mail delivery has been a bit hit and miss though but since its mostly bills anyway so I'm not bothered with this.

It really does come down to the individual office. Beerwah staff have no idea about their own products or services. . . blank looks all round (please do not use humour here). Indooroopilly was run by the angriest padantic old biddies you could imagine. Oh the power they loved the power. . . they treated there customers like they were stupid with condescending tones and arrogant attitudes.

It really does come down to the individual office. Beerwah staff have no idea about their own products or services. . . blank looks all round (please do not use humour here).

Hahahahaha!! So so true!!!! some days they are nice and other days not!! But we have been very lucky and not had any issues with damage or anything like that.

We have two post offices in our town. One is run by AP employees, the other is a privately owned licensed PO. I have not had any dramas with any of them, but the people who run the private one are very friendly. And their prices are cheaper so I will always vote them over the AP office any day.

It is no different to any company. Some employees care about their job, others don't.
It is just that Australia Post affects many more people.
Put a complaint into the AP Head Office. Or alternatively, go and say your piece to the Orange PO Manager (politely) and say if this service doesn't get better you WILL be putting in a complaint. I like to warn people first. Bit like chat really :p

How can you lodge an official complaint when the items sent through the post weren't supposed to be sent via Aus post in the first place?

How can you lodge an official complaint when the items sent through the post weren't supposed to be sent via Aus post in the first place?
There were a couple of other incidences besides the beardie delivery that has upset him.

There were a couple of other incidences besides the beardie delivery that has upset him.

Yeah but I'm fairly sure that it is not legal to send scorpions through the post as well.

Live animals are found in the Australia Post “Dangerous & Prohibited Goods & Packaging Post Guide”

D3.5 – Live animals
Australia Post prohibits live animals, except for bees, leeches and silkworms packed and labelled as
prescribed in D10.1.

D10.1.1 – Bees, leeches and silkworms
Australia Post accepts bees, leeches, silkworms, silkworm eggs and (in the Domestic Post only) other
harmless insects only if:
the movement of the creatures is not restricted by any law of the Commonwealth, a State,
Territory or the destination country
the sender has any necessary clearances or certificates of health required by the destination state
or country in the Domestic Post, the article is lodged at an office of Australia Post as an Express Post
Parcel or an Express Post Satchel and additional postage paid for the separate bag service

My complaint was not about the packages in question, as I was not 100% sure on who delivered what. The complaint i lodged was about the horrible customer service.

Had some scorpions turn up at my door last year at 7pm after the courier for aus post found it under his seat on the way home, where i work the aus post van dump's peoples mail in our bins while he vacummes his van.

post office revenge post offices are slowly dying off a lot of them have ckosed.Its not like the old days most mail
Is sent electronicly onlline now

We [ the Australian people ] used to own Aust post . Then they bought the company of us using the profits made while we owned it . ;[ I wonder if my boss would fall for that ? As for the contractors , The Indian that does my area stops outside , runs to put the notice in the letterbox , then drives off . ????

if they see this post you will not be getting a gun license so stop and think about what you post

I did stop and think about what I posted. And sincerely could not care less, but thank you for your concern Daz.

We [ the Australian people ] used to own Aust post . Then they bought the company of us using the profits made while we owned it . ;[ I wonder if my boss would fall for that ? As for the contractors , The Indian that does my area stops outside , runs to put the notice in the letterbox , then drives off . ????

Does he get out of his car? No wonder he runs, he has to have his mail run all complete by 5pm. It would take him all day to get his work done, running. I drive my little suzuki Jimmy right up to the letterboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back