Pro-Am Fight Night - Coburg Town Hall - 4th May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Langes MMA in the Northern Beaches. How about you? I just realized you are from Sydney why you fighting in Melbourne and where do you train?

Langes MMA in the Northern Beaches. How about you? I just realized you are from Sydney why you fighting in Melbourne and where do you train?

Nice one. I'm training at bulldog gym. I'm going to Melbs because I was invited by one of my old trainers that has moved down there and opened his own gym and I'll be staying with him for a week so get a bonus holiday out of it.

Nice one do you know if he's still fighting? in the ring that is lol? I think I might have to send you a pair of gloves and get them signed for me. lol

Yeah bulldog has allot more people then then the original gym I was training at last year, was tossing up between bulldog and fight rite gym and then a few personal training sessions with Stuart Mckinnon and open sessions with Jay Habib and haven't looked back top blokes and good facility.

Thanks Again.

Sorry Hun, only just saw this.. he was training for a fight a couple of months ago... I will be seeing him this weekend. I can ask him about the gloves if you are serious...

Does Stuart Mckinnon come from Dundas? Has a brother Steve?

Sorry Hun, only just saw this.. he was training for a fight a couple of months ago... I will be seeing him this weekend. I can ask him about the gloves if you are serious...

Does Stuart Mckinnon come from Dundas? Has a brother Steve?

Thats all sweet. Yeah I'm serious about the gloves I'll add them to my collection if it isn't to much trouble for you and it's alright with him.

Yeah that's the one, his brother Steve Mckinnon is muay thai world champion with all sorts of different titles.

My husband went to school with them or something. They all grew up together. I have only met Steve once, he is a nice guy! Pm me and Ill talk to Greg and see if he minds...

Nice one. I'm training at bulldog gym. I'm going to Melbs because I was invited by one of my old trainers that has moved down there and opened his own gym and I'll be staying with him for a week so get a bonus holiday out of it.

You like it there? I was going to train there but hand a few friends who trained at langes and convinced me to go there. What weight class are you in? I weigh about 68 kilos just walking around.

You like it there? I was going to train there but hand a few friends who trained at langes and convinced me to go there. What weight class are you in? I weigh about 68 kilos just walking around.

yeah it's heaps better then the previous gym i was at (pcyc) where in Sydney you from? I'm in the cruiser weight division now was in, I'm around 87kg.

Hahahaa luv it

Heya stranger, you smell just sayin lol ;)

The only advice I give you is....What ever you do don't let this happen lol

[video=youtube;xZnjLtL5b0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZnjLtL5b0w[/video]

Lol at the "slow motion" fall he does after getting hit with those 4 punches

Ended up winning late into the second round by TKO will post video once I get some time and figure out how to convert it from dvd to my computer. Cheers

nah just post the whole vid on the tube and post a link, well done tko in the 2nd is a great win.. was it a good fight? should come down and have a go at our knees of fury some time. :)

Well done buddy hope ya pulled up ok after the fight how are ya legs. Did he get any good shots on ya

nah just post the whole vid on the tube and post a link, well done tko in the 2nd is a great win.. was it a good fight? should come down and have a go at our knees of fury some time. :)

Will do mate.. I'll have to make a youtube account and sort it out,I'll do it over the weekend. Thanks man, yeah it wasn't too bad, the original bloke I was lined up to fight had some issues so I was a bit worried that I went down there for nothing but then my old trainer that now lives don there lined up a bloke that was keen an had a few fights, haven't been in the ring for a while now due to an accident I had in August last year so it as good to blow the dust of the gloves.

Well done Braddy boy :D

Spannkz lol :p

Well done buddy hope ya pulled up ok after the fight how are ya legs. Did he get any good shots on ya

Thanks mate, yeah the leg was fine I was a bit hesitant to throw it high so I was just using it to push away and using my hands and low kicks with the right leg to throw him of. He can up out hard and startled me a bit and caught me a few good punches and worked my right leg but he's guard wasn't to flash so went into the second and waited for him to throw n countered it every time ended up getting him a nice one in the sternum with 40seconds left in the round and followed it with a nice high kick that landed flush, he didn't want to continue after the sternum shot. Can't wait for my next one should be in Sydney area so I'll you know.

Last edited:
I know of Greg Foley, he trained where I trained in Hornsby. I wish Orange had something fun. I keep asking everyone but all I get is "Oh theres a nice little Karate place in town" That's great for a hormone filled 21 year old Maui Thai fighter. *face palm* I'd hit the streets, but i'm just too nice.

how far along are ya rocky? hire a hall and charge 10 bucks an hour to teach local kids. before long you will find a few other good fighters and help eachother out and take on australia. :)

On Another note anyone heading to Knees Of Fury in adelaide on sat night?

Any new on the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back