Bedroom To Snake Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r_boy2251

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys tonight we had a family discussion, anyway i was appointed the opportunity to change my bedroom to a snake enclosure that i can sleep in but i have to design it,i have 1 good idea although i'm worried about hi-gene issues if there is really any i just can't work out how to keep my carpet pythons off my bed does anyone have any ideas? and does anyone think this is a good or bad idea
cheers Jordan

Yeh do like an inverted snake enclosure. So they inhabit your entire room and you have to live in a little glass box

Hey guys tonight we had a family discussion, anyway i was appointed the opportunity to change my bedroom to a snake enclosure that i can sleep in but i have to design it,i have 1 good idea although i'm worried about hi-gene issues if there is really any i just can't work out how to keep my carpet pythons off my bed does anyone have any ideas? and does anyone think this is a good or bad idea
cheers Jordan

Ive seen beds that are also doubled as enclouses... so why not look into that. i dunno where the thread is, but its on here =)

get a bed that is elevated like a top bunk with no bottom bunk. Then all you do is set up a mosquito net from your bed to the roof which should only be a few feet. Then you have more floor space. But seriously I would just get a big enclosure for one wall and forget turning your room into one

build yourself a melamine box to sleep in with sliding glass doors that should keep the snakes out

Haha! This sounds kool! But at the same time nuts! Lol there would defiantly come some health issues with your whole room being a snake enclosure I recon, like what would you use as substrate would you just fill your whole room with like 100 bags of aspirin? Lol and not to mention you could accidentally step on the fella if ur not careful! And I'm sure you know they can squeeze under a door if they want so the room would have to be full proof! On the upper hand it would be kool to have like a giant branch running through your room! But also heating would be a huge concern trying to keep the right thermo reg!! Agh yeah seems like you got some brain storming to do hear! But if you succeed let us all know nd post pics caus this would be kool to c lol

get a 4 post bed and box it in with metal fly screen mesh and then have 1 door to it.

I have only checked aps about four times today, and each time there is a new thread about this enclosure.

Sorry, I Apologise. The other threads were a different kid, similar avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back