Pro-Am Fight Night - Coburg Town Hall - 4th May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how far along are ya rocky? hire a hall and charge 10 bucks an hour to teach local kids. before long you will find a few other good fighters and help eachother out and take on australia. :)

On Another note anyone heading to Knees Of Fury in adelaide on sat night?

Any new on the video?

Not sure how far along I am per say, as I don't do "official" training any more. But I have been training with other mated for upwards of 7 years now. I'm looking to start Brazilian Ju-jit-zu soon. I'm good on my feet, but not so great on the ground.

Hey mate, any news on the video?
The whole night was recorded and put on dvd, I'm just waiting for a friend to cut it down from that so I can make an account on youtube and put that and a few fishing sessions I've had when using my gopro.

I know of Greg Foley, he trained where I trained in Hornsby. I wish Orange had something fun. I keep asking everyone but all I get is "Oh theres a nice little Karate place in town" That's great for a hormone filled 21 year old Maui Thai fighter. *face palm* I'd hit the streets, but i'm just too nice.

What gym in Hornsby was that mate? How many fights have you had in the ring? what divsions?

how far along are ya rocky? hire a hall and charge 10 bucks an hour to teach local kids. before long you will find a few other good fighters and help eachother out and take on australia. :)

On Another note anyone heading to Knees Of Fury in adelaide on sat night?

Any new on the video?

Bit far to travel for me mate looks like a good line up though 36 was Australian champ Charles August taking on Kiwi champ Ra Jonathon I thought it was 36 but it's 37 still looks like a good line up especially Kym Johnson vs Jordan Thai

Yeah mate just waiting for a mate to sort it out for me.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win! And even better that it was a tko! Ya!

Is kickboxing/muay thai or mma more popular in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back