Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*mutters to self* damn adelaide and its man drought!!!

but i doubt they are single or don't quiver at the sight of a rep!

hardly....i don't have very high standards....just that he is not married and respects me and the decisions i make.....

i can totally sympathise with you deadpan.....it sucks balls!

With every herp related rejection comes another snake,somethings gotta give,running out of room for snakes.........

I live in qld and I am certainly not a pussy guy,if I could tell you what I see in a average day,it might make you scream.But because of federal and state laws I can't say much.

i agree dead pan
They are hard to find and if you do they generally dont care ahaha

This is so funny I always thought girls were the ones who hated snakes (with myself being the exception) but it turn's out my girlfriends will handle my python but if they see a mouse or rat, even a frozen one they run for the hills, screaming and jumping onto furniture.

I've sifted through hoards of women in the last few years. My current female is in love with my reptiles. She is getting a BHP soon. Must be love.

This is such a funny thread :) I must say that while I was single for 16 months, most of the Men I met were very keen to carry on a friendship either if I got "rid of the snakes" or they pretended to be ok with the snakes until they felt secure enough to let me know that me keeping snakes was an issue and I needed to get rid of them? I would NEVER recommend online dating sites, I learned the hard way. There might be a minute number of success stories but the bad far out weigh the good I am afraid :( Luckily for me my Husband decided to show me exactly why I fell in love with him 17 years ago and we are back together now. He does not share my passion for Pythons, but he will hold the Coastal yearlings and build my shelves and enclosures for me, so I cannot complain :) I think I will keep him ;) I dont share his passion for stamps either lol however we both love Fishing and camping and old Monaro's, so I reckon You dont have to find a Man/Woman that loves reptiles as much just one that can appreciate and accept that you do :)

Soooo many snake puns, my head is spinning! Brilliant thread though, totally agree with the topic! Hopefully the herp-loving men will come out of hiding at the VHS meeting next week.

Wow ladies we should get together and do some 'girl's with reptile' photo shoots and use them in a book or something for a fundraiser for the reptile rescue.a bit sexy, a bit naughty but of course tasteful ;)

P.s I know loads of guys who would live this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back