Up the mighty maroons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, nothing on here about how much of a can of whoop a.s.s NSW will receive tonight :)

Better be 1 - 12 points Qld - we have a syndicate punt on it tonight!

Go the Maroons!!!

Haha making it 7 years in a row would be awesome! One can only hope, even tho i do have a tiny bit of Doubt!

Well as much as people say he didn't do much Locky offered incredible support, Just hoping the guys keep it together and watch the wings! Cause they used to bunch upwithout him! I still have faith :p They just have to stick together! Games down south tho isn't it?

Moving the first game to melb really disadvantages nsw, considering its a home game for many qld players, like we needed anymore help making it 7 years straight. God I love walking around sydney in my maroons jersey this time of year, you see people want to say something to you but then they remember the last 6 years and think better of it hahahah its great

One local misguided blues supporter sent me a message today "up the Queensland morons". I replied, I am on my way to your place now. He replied "sorry, left out the "o" and the "a", ahhh mispelled"
Should I believe him?

GO QLD,MAKE IT 7YRS IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont have a doubt in the world that this game is gonna be a good one.
i reckon the blues *shivers down spine* will put up a fight, but why waste the energy if you know your gonna lose.
oh and im at cairns high and we have a blue uniform and this arvo when was sitting out the front with my now tame bredli(still on our property so still legal) a couple walked past with there maroon clours just stood and stared at me, thought they were looking at the snake but they started to just "fluuf" there jerseys and walk off, troll face

Down with queensland. UP WITH NSW come on boys, get your game back!

Some one insulted me for betting on queensland yesterday.. Whilst I will always support the Blues, i'm smart with my money ;)

you guys cheated, that wasn't a try!

no flaming, you have to admit it was a pretty sus video ref call

sadly you still would have won

was quite a good game overall.

I'm depressed my boys lost. But I am also relieved that I can now buy some new enclosures with the winnings. Straight to the tab tomorrow, then off to bunnings to blow it all! WOOOOOOO But awww :(

Well I'm super happy - punters club profited and Queensland wins! Woooowho!

Finally someone thats not b$#%#ing or complaining constantly. Yes it was a suss call but its happened and thats that. The ref wasn't the best for either teams (the punch thurstan received in the face at the start or when slater had his shirt reefed back before he got the ball that was missed but all in all it was a tough game and a good game!
Next one will be a killer!

you guys cheated, that wasn't a try!

no flaming, you have to admit it was a pretty sus video ref call

sadly you still would have won

was quite a good game overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back