Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ladies we should get together and do some 'girl's with reptile' photo shoots and use them in a book or something for a fundraiser for the reptile rescue.a bit sexy, a bit naughty but of course tasteful ;)

P.s I know loads of guys who would live this stuff

I would buy that book or calender :p

It already exists. From memory they don't like links to it on here but Google "australian girls of herpetology calendar"

A guy that loves repties as much as i do, is covered in tattos, is around my age, single and in my area. Ohh and he cant be a complete nut case, must be able to support himself, doesnt drink or do drugs 24\7.... Yehhh rigghhhttt! Never going to happen

And my girlfriend loves me for me (well I think she dose) and loves reptiles as well

Cheers Brenton

Where are all the Herp gals? :facepalm:
Heh heh heh when I did my stint as a single Lady I thought I was going to move states ;) there didnt seem to be any Herp loving Males my age in QLD ... although I spose that wouldnt mean they'd want some-one my age anyhow :shock: lol

Hello Ladies lol. It's normally the other way around most woman hate/fear reptiles.

the look on the guys face at the real estate agencies today when i told him i was in brissy to pick up my new snake= priceless!

i actually havent met a guy except my younger brother who is willing to hold my snakes let alone go near them!!!

eh theres bound to be someone on the coast who will love me AND my reptiles :p until then..im just gonna keep collecting snakes haha

just quietly, this is a photo from my latest shoot,

3.jpg

ok so the photo's are a bit strange, the photographer was going for a specific "look" but you get the point (toned/not excruciatingly ugly)

Im an ex-snowboard instructing barman who's just left the defence force to do a degree in computer science, and I can't even find a girlfriend at the moment, let alone one who actually likes the fact I have dragons living in my room.

Where are all the herp girls at, seriously?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back