Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just quietly, this is a photo from my latest shoot,

View attachment 253003

ok so the photo's are a bit strange, the photographer was going for a specific "look" but you get the point (toned/not excruciatingly ugly)

Im an ex-snowboard instructing barman who's just left the defence force to do a degree in computer science, and I can't even find a girlfriend at the moment, let alone one who actually likes the fact I have dragons living in my room.

Where are all the girls at, seriously?
Darn, wish I was the type to go all cougary roflmfao..... I am sure you will not stay single for too long now! methinks your inbox shall overflow ;)

View attachment 253003

ok so the photo's are a bit strange, the photographer was going for a specific "look" but you get the point (toned/not excruciatingly ugly)

Im an ex-snowboard instructing barman who's just left the defence force to do a degree in computer science, and I can't even find a girlfriend at the moment, let alone one who actually likes the fact I have dragons living in my room.

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky that i like my men with 150kgs behind them. other than that you're a little bit cute........

No idea, and my friends (guys and girls) responses to me getting water dragons were anything from "ewwwwww" to "they're kind of cute, so long as you don't have to touch them" and a choice quote from Will: "I'm never babysitting for you"

my big sister told me she would never ever babysit my snakes...yer she was handling him within a month. iv forced my snakes on my baby sister. shes getting dragons soon now haha.

i mean snakes i could probably understand why girls are a big scared but lizards!

my ex had 3 snakes and they are mostly the reason i went and got my own.

View attachment 253003

Well I have no hope lol. I am only a fitter machinist who likes reptiles & cant snowboard to save myself lol.

Well I have no hope lol. I am only a fitter machinist who likes reptiles & cant snowboard to save myself lol.

Poor Daniel :( ive never seen snow in my life so dont stress about not being able to snow board :p

View attachment 253003

Where are all the herp girls at, seriously?

I Lol'd.

why are people scared of dragons??

They breathe fire, and tend to be quite aggressive towards townsfolk. Not to mention the millions of damage they cause smashing though villages. Quite a dangerous animal.

Sometimes i think its better being single. No man to say no when i want another pet,no man to answer to if i am late coming back from down the street.
Then again,it is lonely at times,and i have to take out my own rubbish.
Speaking of which,i best go put the bin out now before i forget like last week.
If the right man shows himself,well and good.

Thats funny.... I have a similar problem, only completely different.
Girls tend to shake in thier boots when they see my snake :shock::lol:

(sorry if its been done before, I havent looked thru the entire thread ;)

PS, it prolly isnt a good idea to drag a guy home and then tell him you have herps :shock: I definately wouldnt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back