Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny.... I have a similar problem, only completely different.
Girls tend to shake in thier boots when they see my snake :shock::lol:

Thats because it's so big.

My Husband is a Fitter/Machinist, they ROCK :D

So he fits in and grinds away?

A guy that loves repties as much as i do, is covered in tattos, is around my age, single and in my area. Ohh and he cant be a complete nut case, must be able to support himself, doesnt drink or do drugs 24\7.... Yehhh rigghhhttt! Never going to happen

Think you may need to lower your standards.

just quietly, this is a photo from my latest shoot,

View attachment 253003

ok so the photo's are a bit strange, the photographer was going for a specific "look" but you get the point (toned/not excruciatingly ugly)

Im an ex-snowboard instructing barman who's just left the defence force to do a degree in computer science, and I can't even find a girlfriend at the moment, let alone one who actually likes the fact I have dragons living in my room.

Where are all the herp girls at, seriously?

Dude... are you wearing a skirt or somthing??. :shock:

Last edited:
Dude... are you wearing a skirt or somthing??. :shock:

Ha, its an apron, as I said, the photographer was after a specific look, not exactly to my liking but its the most recent shot I have (taken two weeks ago)

And I'm leaving defence to go to uni, not because of my sense of fashion :)

I don't know many guys who are afraid of snakes to be honest. I know a few maybe 4-5 but I know plenty of girls who are afraid..

I have tatts, don't wear a skirt, don't do fashion shoots, drink loads of beer & rum though which may one day contribute to the 150 barrier one day and also am a literate boilermaker (doesn't seem to be that many around), so I do things with my hands that most machinists can't do with machines ;) I also manipulate electricity & solid metals for a living. For a past time I enjoy my herps, with only one e, amongst other things.

Is everyone reading up on what to put on their dating site profile? rofl

Having said that though I appear to be isolated and already taken :p and sometimes I wonder why.... lol

Last edited:
just quietly, this is a photo from my latest shoot,

View attachment 253003

ok so the photo's are a bit strange, the photographer was going for a specific "look" but you get the point (toned/not excruciatingly ugly)

Im an ex-snowboard instructing barman who's just left the defence force to do a degree in computer science, and I can't even find a girlfriend at the moment, let alone one who actually likes the fact I have dragons living in my room.

Where are all the herp girls at, seriously?

phwoah!!!!!! my mind = BLOWN!!!! a herp nerd *grins* i like it! hi i'm Rhiannon!

18 year old fresh out of school that works in the meat industry, rides trail bikes and keeps plenty or reptiles
With dalby not exactly having a thriving "social scene" it makes it hard to find people
But the little town i live in with 7 houses it makes it even harder
Single life is looking likely for a while ahahah
How many others have accepted the bleak outlook of being single ?

18 year old fresh out of school that works in the meat industry, rides trail bikes and keeps plenty or reptiles
With dalby not exactly having a thriving "social scene" it makes it hard to find people
But the little town i live in with 7 houses it makes it even harder
Single life is looking likely for a while ahahah
How many others have accepted the bleak outlook of being single ?
yup...i don't hold much hope living in adelaide

Yeah because adelaide is small....:rolleyes:

Dalby is a little smaller than Adelaide, and I know some of the girls from Dalby still know how to have fun ;) Country girls are great fun.

Travelled around a bit with work :p

I have two tats, don't drink or do drugs often, I assume I'm around your age, not a complete nutcase (only on days that start with a consonant... :) but I do still smoke cigarets.

yup...i don't hold much hope living in adelaide

Adelaide
There is a million people there
The little town out of dalby I live in has like 20 or 30 and dalby has Idk how many but id say 30 000 in the surrounding areas
I'm sure your luck is a lot higher than mine

Well ladies if your looking for me I am currently on a train, come find me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back