CarpetPythons.com.au picture thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i was not suggesting that, it is just that i have not got advanced amounts of money.
I wish that my money tree would get friut on the bloody thing.LOL.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I am not forcing you to buy anything from us so I don"t know what the big deal is. I am sure you can get exactly the same animals that we have from people like Ben or Troy or any of the other Jaguar and Albino breeders. I am just sick of time wasters!!! Full stop.

This is a great picture thread!!

I agree, its always the few that spoil it for the many!

Rich keepers versus poor keepers - ahh, what a topic!

There is no doubt that the amount of money one has or hasn't got does not reflect their ability to look after animals. No argument there.
However, if things go wrong, the person with money is in better position to deal with the problem. e.g. thermostat or incubator malfunctions - can be replaced (not repaired) immediately. Veterinary services - no problem. The snake need a bigger enclosure - buy one on the spot. Going on holidays - can pay someone competent to look after the animals. And so on and on.
This is not a categorization about who is better or worse, but undoubtedly, any animal will be safer in the hands of a person with financial resources.

Or just not go on holiday but send your family to go by themselves because the animals are my responsibility.

Can't we just look at some pics? :(

ScreenShot2012-05-25at32838PM.png

Saw this on the site.

Yes I will take it for the price of $0.00 :p.
Made me giggle.

Last edited:

There is no doubt that the amount of money one has or hasn't got does not reflect their ability to look after animals. No argument there.
However, if things go wrong, the person with money is in better position to deal with the problem. e.g. thermostat or incubator malfunctions - can be replaced (not repaired) immediately. Veterinary services - no problem. The snake need a bigger enclosure - buy one on the spot. Going on holidays - can pay someone competent to look after the animals. And so on and on.
This is not a categorization about who is better or worse, but undoubtedly, any animal will be safer in the hands of a person with financial resources.

That is great Michael, now because i have not got surplus money i can't look after my snakes.
Thank God that Paula has access to some money somewhere or she could not look after me, I know that it takes a lot to look after a good specimen.

Cheers
Ian

That is great Michael, now because i have not got surplus money i can't look after my snakes.
Thank God that Paula has access to some money somewhere or she could not look after me, I know that it takes a lot to look after a good specimen.

Cheers
Ian
Ian, you should learn to read. Honestly, this is not the first time you had a go at me because you misread or misunderstood what I've said. Don't be so quick with the keyboard, ponder over it first, read it 3 times if that's what it takes. You're making yourself look silly.

This is why i responded with what i thought was a funny,HA HA LOL.

Ian, you should learn to read. Honestly, this is not the first time you had a go at me because you misread or misunderstood what I've said. Don't be so quick with the keyboard, ponder over it first, read it 3 times if that's what it takes. You're making yourself look silly.

Thanks for your advise Micheal, & i don't mean to have a go at anyone. It is just the stuff that you guys put up here that i respond to.
Maybe i am silly for even responding LOL.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back