Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I'm a Doctor, Humanitarian Lawyer, Animal activist. I am ripped in every possible way, I have 20 mill saved in the bank and a further 10m invested, I own my own house(s) and rent them out to free to families in need. I'm a demi-god. I make a mean pasta bake. And I'm single. I'm a male model, but am too attractive for photographers cameras to handle.

2. Now without lies: I'm a Disability support worker. Not ripped as such, but built in some ways, I've trained in defensive martial arts for many years now. I rent my house, 3 month lease first time renter. I do however make a mean pasta bake and believe I am a demi-god. And i'd rather die then be a male model. No tats, as I want to make sure I know what I want on my skin forever instead of getting one because everyone else has. No piercings anymore, my body rejects them. I'm broke as all hell, as my new job doesn't know how to pay people. I'm currently living off powdered soup. I have ridiculously elevated levels of cortisol in my body, the stress hormone. Not because I am stressed all the time, actually doctors can't figure it out, this prevents me from ever sleeping. I'll close my eyes, but I wont sleep. This also prevents me from getting "tired" not sure how that would feel. Oh, and I'm taken :)

I'd pick number two every time, and would never change myself for anyone or anything.

Sounds good Rocky good on you for staying as yourself :)

I am like a few others on here.... I cannot find the guys that like herps and big dogs, my 2 main things that I love. I find that most guys do not like me having a snake ;)

I can't understand this. There is a handful of women I know that love my reptiles.. the rest find them "Yucky" I'm yet to find a bloke who doesn't find them cool.

Can't understand how any women on here are finding difficulty in finding a bloke who loves snakes! A woman with reptiles would be a massive pro for me!

Well some of the guys I know like lizards but dont like snakes, the others just dont like reptiles or they have small dogs and fluffy bunnies and rats, lol.

Well some of the guys I know like lizards but dont like snakes, the others just dont like reptiles or they have small dogs and fluffy bunnies and rats, lol.
Haha I hate small dogs & fluffy animals are just un-digested reptile food. Little dogs are only good as chew toys for real dogs, they just have little dog syndrome which is annoying as hell. (ps. I am no longer on the train if you were looking lol)

Haha I hate small dogs & fluffy animals are just un-digested reptile food. Little dogs are only good as chew toys for real dogs, they just have little dog syndrome which is annoying as hell. (ps. I am no longer on the train if you were looking lol)

Ha ha, nice ;)

@Megzz - Well It really depends the guys I have talked to seem pretty keen until I tell them i have reptiles... Then they think I am all tom boy and possible lesbian? Like what the hell?

FREE TO GOOD HOME

31yo male. 195cm, 86kg, Has good job, cooks cleans, likes reps, occasionally has a beard.

Ha ha, nice ;)

@Megzz - Well It really depends the guys I have talked to seem pretty keen until I tell them i have reptiles... Then they think I am all tom boy and possible lesbian? Like what the hell?

you're meeting the wrong men, one's who are totally insecure about their sexuality and "mainliness" ;) maybe you're looking at too many eye candy types?

pretty much the same as the guy earlier who seemed out of sorts at a ripped guy wearing an apron which he though was a skirt, sexually insecure ;)

be yourself and do what you like to do and wait for someone who respects and enjoys who you are ;) you'll be much happier that way.

most of all, don't believe that you can only be happy with a partner, they bring lots of trouble haha *ducks smack from gf*

I have two tats, don't drink or do drugs often, I assume I'm around your age, not a complete nutcase (only on days that start with a consonant... :) but I do still smoke cigarets.

I have 11 now :)
Are you trying to tick all my boxes??

I have two tats, don't drink or do drugs often, I assume I'm around your age, not a complete nutcase (only on days that start with a consonant... :) but I do still smoke cigarets.

Doesn't Drink or do Drugs often, does smoke cigarets[sic], doesn't spell well either ;)

you're meeting the wrong men, one's who are totally insecure about their sexuality and "mainliness" ;) maybe you're looking at too many eye candy types?

pretty much the same as the guy earlier who seemed out of sorts at a ripped guy wearing an apron which he though was a skirt, sexually insecure ;)

be yourself and do what you like to do and wait for someone who respects and enjoys who you are ;) you'll be much happier that way.

most of all, don't believe that you can only be happy with a partner, they bring lots of trouble haha *ducks smack from gf*

Ha ha, understandable, I am myself, not much I want to change lol. Problem is finding a guy that likes herps, It is really cool coming on here and there is so many different people who have a passion for Reptiles. Oh well, one day will come ;) lol

Hey i have a small dog with little dog syndrome and his the funniest little thing youll ever meet in your life, he rules over the 3 Staffies :p if it wasnt for me he would have bern dead, the pet shop my ex worked at was going to put him down because he jumped off a bench and hurt his paw and they didnt have the time to fix it, it wasnt broken. I hate pet shops..

Hey i have a small dog with little dog syndrome and his the funniest little thing youll ever meet in your life, he rules over the 3 Staffies :p if it wasnt for me he would have bern dead, the pet shop my ex worked at was going to put him down because he jumped off a bench and hurt his paw and they didnt have the time to fix it, it wasnt broken. I hate pet shops..

Thats really nice that you rescued him :)

there is a singles group in 'groups'... come join if your single...

I am pretty sure I have seen that and joined, unless there is another one, lol.

I may have been wearing a skirt/apron but I am very comfortable with my sexuality tyvm, I'm straight, some of my closest friends are GLBT and we all get along fine :)

And yes, my spelling is pretty atrocious :p

i have yet to find someone of the male variety to even come near my snakes and they are both babies!!! my older brother refuses ( hes 24- its hilarious) and my brother in law cracks a spaz if he even has to see them.

my ex did have snakes but just thought it was a joke when i told him i was getting one.

but none of my guy friends or my sisters guy friends will come near my baby. i mean i could understand it with my spotted cuz he isnt nice but my coastal is a little sweetheart. their all just big sooks who try and act manly and tell us our hobby is stupid cuz their afraid of them :p

Maybe if all you stopped referring to them as herps people may not mistake it for herpes. Herpes does tend to clear the room if you mention it lol

Maybe if all you stopped referring to them as herps people may not mistake it for herpes. Herpes does tend to clear the room if you mention it lol

They're not herpes, they're love bumps, built in 'ticklers', pleasure ribs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back