African Grey with attitude

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that isn't it. My eckies were Solomon eckies and yeah they had to stay at home, yet you can take your amazon, grey, macaw out for a walk with no issues. Load of crap but thats how they are I suppose!
Recently however sold them to a gentleman in NSW that built them a special Avairy up in the tree's with about 20 other parrots he own so they are doing extremely well!

Licencing for them was a super pain however!

score!
LOOL i know ay Skelhorn. You can only imagine my reaction when i started making plans to get another one here. Saw the price tag and couldnt believe my eyes, this was like 7 years ago and after owning alot of species my ultimate is still affording an AG here :)

LOOL i know ay Skelhorn. You can only imagine my reaction when i started making plans to get another one here. Saw the price tag and couldnt believe my eyes, this was like 7 years ago and after owning alot of species my ultimate is still affording an AG here :)

Yeah that would make ya a bit depressed. Can you get your one over?

I absolutely adore these guys since a gorgeous young male bird stole my heart, wish I had the money for one, such amazing animals!

Funny videos :)

I'll stick with my zon and gw - they suit our lifestyle better; I dont feel intellectually deficient around these two.... most of the time...

African greys are my fav birds out of all i have owned. He is actually still alive and living with a family member O/S since i cant bring him into oz :( and incredibly he actually cost me around $100 hahaha. They are amazingly intelligent ( Check out Alex the african grey on youtube or einstein the AG) Alex would blow your mind away because of how intelligent he is. But you got to be very careful raising any of the medium or large parrots from amazons,eccies,macaws etc.. Because they can really be a big problem and destroy everything
einstein is so funny

einstein is so funny

no ones mentioned hahns Macaws. Small bird but the same personality, brains and charisma as its bigger cousins. really great birds, talk clearly and very playful. And just slightly more expensive than an ecelectus $1200 or so for a chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back