Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDiamond

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, getting a new addition again lol this time I'm stumped on names. I'm getting a male b&g jungle... So yeah any ideas??? Thanks

Hi, getting a new addition again lol this time I'm stumped on names. I'm getting a male b&g jungle... So yeah any ideas??? Thanks

My b&y male is called Jamal (meaning handsome) my female is called Jazarah (meaning beloved princess) lol I just looked up some baby names n matched the meanings to my pets. But yeah I like to name with same first letter e.g Cedric the childreni, Fleur n Franki the frogs, etc

Lol, classic.. Hubby thought of that or stripes.. Lol what about unique dark/evil names ?? I was thinking Raven.. But yeah just wanna see what others have in mind..

@ Ness88c I did all that but nothing and one with awesome meanings I couldn't even prononnced lol

Black and gold? You mean black and yellow, don't you?

In that case, you can choose from Richo, Lids, Cotch, Captain Blood, Royce, St. Francis, Skinny, Disco, Knightah... I could go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna name my coastal akira- means intelligent but it didnt suit her.

not cuz she isnt intelligent! lol

Scott. Or Jake.

Don't pick anything else. It must be Scott or Jake. If you don't call it either of these names it WILL die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back