Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha herpes, I normally just say snakes/dragons.
I only refer to them as herps on here because people know what I am talking about, lol.

Wow some of the Men in this country need to harden up. Next time one bitches it, pour him a glass of cement.

Wow some of the Men in this country need to harden up. Next time one bitches it, pour him a glass of cement.

/agree

haha on a completely unrelated topic, i just put a new substrate in with my skinks, its reptibark, and they all disappeared! they have come back out now but it was funny as hell when I put them in there, looked and couldn't see anything.

The real herp loving men knocked off early and are heading for their herping/ fishing/ crabbing/ drinking spots.

Easiest way to find us, stand in a busy street, scream and yell AHHHHH SNAKE! We'll be by your side in seconds.

Easiest way to find us, stand in a busy street, scream and yell AHHHHH SNAKE! We'll be by your side in seconds.

lol love it, if I did that at TAFE then people would be staring at me weirdly lol plus I wouldnt be like AHHH I would be so interested in it and trying to work out what species it was (unless it was obvious) and would probably say nothing.

lol love it, if I did that at TAFE then people would be staring at me weirdly lol plus I wouldnt be like AHHH I would be so interested in it and trying to work out what species it was (unless it was obvious) and would probably say nothing.

you know before i got my snakes i probably would have been legit screaming because of a reptile near me. but now im more inclined to get some pics and figure out what it is rather then scream as well :p

If you just told the guy you're not gonna put out til he holds your python, he isn't gonna have a problem with the snake. Cmon, seriously!?

Ayy leave the pasty ones out of it... ;) im pasty.

get out in the sun more you ..pasty

Is it too much to ask that a man doesnt shake in his boots when he sees my snakes? Its getting ridiculous! Come on guys! :p

apart from the fact I'm too old for you & you are far away,I'd love your snakes but then again I am on this site so I must be OK:D

Last edited:
Is it too much to ask that a man doesnt shake in his boots when he sees my snakes? Its getting ridiculous! Come on guys! :p

I won't unless your pull out a trousers snake ;)
I haven't got many friends that are into them but a friends little sister is getting one soon I'm gonna get her to join up here too

/agree

haha on a completely unrelated topic, i just put a new substrate in with my skinks, its reptibark, and they all disappeared! they have come back out now but it was funny as hell when I put them in there, looked and couldn't see anything.
Your not meant to cover them in it lol

FREE TO GOOD HOME

31yo male. 195cm, 86kg, Has good job, cooks cleans, likes reps, occasionally has a beard.

Occasionally? How do you hide it

Last edited:
I won't unless your pull out a trousers snake ;)
I haven't got many friends that are into them but a friends little sister is getting one soon I'm gonna get her to join up here too

Your not meant to cover them in it lol

Occasionally? How do you hide it

its a marvel of the modern world. a small device known as a razor. it allows me to cleanly cut the hair away from my face. due to the male sex hormone known as testosterone Im able to regrow the facial hair that after a few days begins to form a beard, which is the human males version of a mane.

lol, was going to reply to the "pythons bigger than theirs" post, then realised this is a moderated forum, and I would be in some serious trouble if I posted what I was going to say :p

Just met a girl at a house party - cute chick, 20 yo uni student - mentioned I have water dragons as pets - didn't believe me at first then I showed her photos and she responded with "oh, that's cool, I'm going inside now" herp loving girls are few and far between :(

Last edited:
you don't need to find one that loves them, just find one that's undecided and break his spirit... I mean, teach him to love your pets.
My partner was one of those people who think 1 dog and 1 cat is having pets. Now he's just accepted the fact that to me, having pets means a zoo, and he's stuck with it. And he likes the herps, but he's still a bit nervous with the bigger snakes.

lol, was going to reply to the "pythons bigger than theirs" post, then realised this is a moderated forum, and I would be in some serious trouble if I posted what I was going to say :p

Just met a girl at a house party - cute chick, 20 yo uni student - mentioned I have water dragons as pets - didn't believe me at first then I showed her photos and she responded with "oh, that's cool, I'm going inside now" herp loving girls are few and far between :(

Ever seen jokes on tv shows about how girls shouldn't mention ther pets straight up or they'll look like the crazy cat etc lady? Same thing lol.

Ever seen jokes on tv shows about how girls shouldn't mention ther pets straight up or they'll look like the crazy cat etc lady? Same thing lol.
Crazy Cat ladies are great though. They think all they have in the world is their cats, so they must be more desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back