Australia Post must DIE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they see this post you will not be getting a gun license so stop and think about what you post
rocky he has a very good point , i was going to say something about this a few weeks ago when i first seen it but i left it be as i couldn't be bothered but what you said about your guns and such in the first post was incredibly stupid its stuff like that that makes the government crack down on everyone, i am a licensed gun owner and i think you should really get a different attitude towards guns before you become licensed and own one , saying that you did stop and think about it , now i really don't think you should own one if you think its ok to say things like that , one day you will say it to the wrong person and your whole world will be flipped guns are not a toy and there should be further screening to stop idiots from owning them

As previously stated I do not care whether I get a gun license or not. It is not a priority for me. I applied for one to see if the application process was easy or difficult. I do not care about your opinion in any way.

hmmm i see you don't care , thats ok it just verifies my opinion of you and that you should never own a gun whilst you have that attitude towards them if you only applied to see what the process was like may i ask why? why spend all that money and time doing safe handling courses and all the paperwork and stuff involved if you don't care about it

im starting to think that you haven't even applied for a gun licence and you where just trying to big note yourself which is just silly

I haven't even gotten to the handling courses yet. I applied because in a few years time I plan on owning a farm with various animals and wanted to have this out of the way to hunt predators threatening my animals. Years away. I much prefer using a compound bow anyhow. All I've done is send an application off. This is none of your business in any way. Stay on topic of the thread or don't comment.

or you mean got the applications sent to you you get them sent out to you do a safe handling course and then send them back , like i said i think you where just big noting your self its ok

This makes me extremely angry. useless people on this earth like that have made me lose all hope in humanity.

This makes me extremely angry. useless people on this earth like that have made me lose all hope in humanity.

Makes you angry? You need to get over it. Why does it matter what other people can or can't do? If it doesn't concern you or harm you, mentally or physically, then keep your nose in your own buisness. This takes lots of practice, but when this new habit starts to become second nature, you will find you have more time to smile and enjoy your life.

Makes you angry? You need to get over it. Why does it matter what other people can or can't do? If it doesn't concern you or harm you, mentally or physically, then keep your nose in your own buisness. This takes lots of practice, but when this new habit starts to become second nature, you will find you have more time to smile and enjoy your life.

whats your problem? if it has nothing to do with me and i actually talk to rocky how does it have anything to do with you?

Haha! I don't have a problem. I am not the one who is extremely angry about what someone else has done to someone else. You have no quotes so who knows who you were talking to, and on an open forum your comment could be referring to anybody. Chill out brother.

i am talking about the main subject of the forum, the lack of respect and the disregard for rocky and his property/live animals.

really jack , the main subject of this forum is about rocky and respecting him and his animals ? i think you mean this thread i didn't sign up to a forum dedicated to rocky i signed up to a reptile forum

131318 is the number to bitch about auspost. Most posties do the right thing. Others it's routine they go about everyday on autopilot. Maybe stick ya hand up and take over the contracted run to improve the service in the area, or would that be too hard

Well, we had a package of "hatching eggs" arrive at our Post Office yesterday morning. Luckily it was a parcel of my area so I made damn sure those little beings were handled with utmost care. I couldn't decide whether to take them with me and personally deliver them (which we aren't meant to do if the packages don't fit in letter boxes) or to write a card for the person to collect from the Post Office. Considering the rough roads I had to travel before getting to their destination, I decided to leave them at the post office and dropped a parcel collection card in the addressee's letterbox. the package was well labelled so I hope it was handled with respect, prior to getting to me.

I know when I worked for an ISP and sending modems out customers would complain they were at home but contractor was to lazy to knock and just left calling card in letterbox
another thing is a few years a go mr sister lived in Dubbo and had big troubles sending and receiving mail to this day I still haven't got her birthday card she sent a few years ago

More recently I sold an item on eBay and had it return to sender saying they didn't know the address it was a melbourne city address how dumb can they be I was running the risk of getting bad feed back from buyer and got another address to send to instead and just put a label over old address as postage was expensive and issue resolved Aust post corporate or franchised stores and the business as a whole are just plain hopeless and register post is a revenue raiser just to make sure an item will arrive at its destination on time or at all

I had heaps of problems with postie not delivering mail or else giving me other peoples mail,same street number but wrong street or wrong suburb so I got a PO box,costs me $150 per year but I get all my **** now

I had heaps of problems with postie not delivering mail or else giving me other peoples mail,same street number but wrong street or wrong suburb so I got a PO box,costs me $150 per year but I get all my **** now

Right number, wrong street? That's not hard to do. Yes its annoying for you, but ppl do make genuine mistakes. I was thankful of finding my daughter's birthday card last week after my father addressed it wrong. He put $50 in the card for her, so we were lucky that the ppl it was delivered to, didn't open it, and that it eventually found us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back