Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Pterodactyls

brandy do you have any geckos ect yhe ones in the 3 foot tank

Hi Geckoboy yep we have 3 geckos in there at the moment lol just ordinary house ones that crawl about the place....still cute! :)

A collection of sorts i just spent all day stripping paint off >_< . Have bits for a fair bit more Kroots too if i could be bothered to make them up haha. Gotta glue bits back together then paint :D.

Attachments

• 2012-04-07 16.39.32.jpg
    2012-04-07 16.39.32.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 114
I have a collection of darts badges about 700 of them from whan I used to play darts.
And Montysrainbow I have 6 girls.

I used to collect stamps as a kid. Parents divorced when i was 9yo and each weekend i spent with dad he would take my sister and i to the Vic Market and let us choose a set of stamps. I dont collect now but still have my albums which i havent had valued. Wouldnt know where to go to get them valued lol.

everyone i ahve two 2012 afl teamcoach prize cards very rare please commentim trying to upload a picture but not working ill upload one soon

I used to collect AFL cards, sketch cards, Marvel etc... I have a fair collection, but looking to sell i think.

Also collect ANYTHING METALLICA!! If you have anything and want to part with it, then let me know.

Also collect diecast cars.... mainly Holden/HSV.

And stubby holders. Along with that theme i also have beer bottles from all over the place. It only goes on the shelf if ive personally drunk it.

A collection of sorts i just spent all day stripping paint off >_< . Have bits for a fair bit more Kroots too if i could be bothered to make them up haha. Gotta glue bits back together then paint :D.
Warhammer ..... how do i know they are warhammer you ask .... i spent last school holidays painting a full army with my oldest son .... we now have another 50odd to paint lol .... he has a huge collection of them ...

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me im a horder. I collect alot of things other than snakes, i collect cans/bottles (unopened only) got around 250 of them iv even got an original coke still full, millarary memrobelia medals flags ect.., knives, coins, anything signed, zippo lighters, yoyos, rubiks cubes and other mind puzzles....and the list goes on. I just cant sell stuff.. Oh and these red things from work i dont evan know what they are but they connect so ill collect got about 400ish already
cbabc447-93f2-6007.jpg

cbabc447-942e-560c.jpg

And one of my fav
cbabc447-9844-4493.jpg
cbabc447-98ae-804f.jpg

Last edited:
what sort dyson heppell tell me please and what year and what draft redemption

This is cool, my brother is a total warhammer nerd. I love them but he never lets me play with them, apparently I dont get the rules :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back