Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The snake had gone up into the body of the car and when I arrived on the scene, the car was already jaked up.
Note to self..Always check the handbrake.
Live and learn

[video=youtube;jZ5s49xkRs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ5s49xkRs4[/video]

Oh yeah, the snake was gone aswell.

Hmmm... and also on blocks too... never trust a jack if you need to get under a car! Very lucky Baz - as you say, live & learn!

Jamie

Damn. I'd say "close" is a bit of an understatement. Glad luck was on your side that day.

Gee whiz, Sman if I was you I'd be going out and buying a lottery ticket!

Baz, thats sure was very close and luck was on your side, if l was you l would try your luck in lotto, go and buy yourself a ticket best of luck in winning.:)

That was too close..Thank God you are OK..Def check brakes and stuff next time.Life is to Precious.

I'm impressed by your quick reflexes Baz. You moved your head out of the way just in the nick of time!
I suppose being a snake catcher keeps your reflexes sharp. A close call indeed!

" its because its not the right jack" .... NO its because the person who jacked it up didn't know what they where doing:rolleyes: very lucky mate

Can't believie how blasé she was.... I'd never get under a car without jack stands, but I guess it would be difficult to tell her that you weren't getting under there. Luckily you were quick!!

Lucky escape! No thanks at all to that woman. "Careful" is not what you yell when someone is about to have their head squished by a car....

:shock: That was too close for comfort. Don't forget you don't ever,ever,ever go underneath a car without at least jack stands.

Glad you're okay mate but that could have gone south very quickly.

I know, I pucker up every time I watch this and I had second thoughts about making it publc but you never know, somebody else might learn from this.
I know I did, lol.
nnnninjaman

How's the irony of your signature right about now, Baz ? :D

I am glad you did pal as I am now showing my kids what can happen ( they seldom listen to me )
I once new a young guy in Sydney who died in a similar fashion. He was taking exhaust parts of an abandoned cars that was on blocks and it came off and crushed him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back