Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me lol
3a6f512b-58a9-f263.jpg

Hahaha, that's one of the funniest posts I've read in ages, throwing a knife (or any object for that matter) 150 - 200 metres lol... and then hitting the bullseye too lol....
I think the world record javelin throw is under 100 metres and a javelin is thrown with allot more force and is a more aerodynamic shape than a spinning knife.

I'm calling Bullshite....or Rocky is trying to have a lend of us.

Last edited:
good point with the javelin throwers swampie , just did a quick google search and from what i can tell the record sits at 104meters whilst most people throw around the high 90s and doesn't look like many get over the 100meter mark , maybe rocky should take up javelin ?

**** me are you serious?? You researched the longest javelin throw just to prove a stupid point??? Just let it go. Who cares if he's talking out of his ***. Let's just get back to the pictures

saximus settle down mate i didn't research it i did a QUICK google search i hardly call that research

Either way, who cares? He's been called on it. I just wanna see pics not arguments

i was going to leave it earlier , i just seen swampies post with the javelin point in it and thought it was interesting and posted my quick findings of that, nothing more

Either way, who cares? He's been called on it. I just wanna see pics not arguments

This sounds like you're at a strip club (I replaced the word pics with something that sounds similar for my own imagination)...

Have you put recent ones of your saxy self?

Haha Slim you're a funny man. Just because you asked so nicely:

270616_10150319519122806_1649261_n.jpg
524252_10150838570827806_239837938_n.jpg

First one is just because it's one of my favourite pics of all time. He was checking out his reflection in my mask and right after that shot he started tapping his beak on it. The second one is the first time I ever headed a ven on a recent husbandry course.

Nah! That's the operators job, I just fix it when they break it or can't figure out how to use the OFF/ON button lol.

"room full of women" AKA Sister + her friends, nice shades, more like mono-brow, 500cm?, the statue looks like it doesn't really like you bro, good balance, and nice sunset :)

You forgot the pic where they are saying 'we've had two (holds fingers up to confirm numbers of alcohol consumed) light beers and we're wasted bro'....:D:D

I raise that with an Oenpelli
7230485946_c198b71ea4_k.jpg

I take your baby oenpelli and raise you to an adult one:shock::D........(yes my jeans are wet, was piddling down rain outside).

Attachments

• My new Pet.jpg
    My new Pet.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
This is me, and no the Bredli's not mine unfortunately. She is damn impressive but. The lovely Alice.

20-05-2012 Alice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back