Diamond Jag :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

LOL

P1030521.jpg

Nice! This is the unusual bub you're keeping I gather?

Yes, it certainly is. I had it for sale, but then decided that I wanted to keep it just to see how it turns out. Should be a little hottie..

Diamond jag? whats it crossed with:p its a very good looking diamond i must say will look forward to future pics.

Fay, if you change your mind again and decide to sell him please let me know! My husband's ultimatum is 2 snakes but I'll risk divorce for this little diamond!! ;)

After some of the labels people give to their snakes on here to try and sell them you could nearly get away with it.

I'd much rather have a pure python than any hybrid or jag type with known hereditary problems any day though- their value is significantly higher in my books.

hey all im now the proud owner of this guy eres some more recent photos hope you like them

Attachments

• IMG_0556[1].jpg
    IMG_0556[1].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0557[1].jpg
    IMG_0557[1].jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I'd much rather have a pure python than any hybrid or jag type with known hereditary problems any day though- their value is significantly higher in my books.

why do people like you have to spoil a topic and try to start an arguement.... its all been said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back