Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
javan.jpg

Xenodermus javanicus- also known as the Dragon Snake

Brahmin Moth Caterpillar

Omg were can i get one!

Vine snake, emerald boa, leaf-nosed viper and eyelash viper.

But if we're talking simply snakes we cannot own, as opposed to exotics, as such, then one can't go passed Laticauda colubrina - an aussie (well, a few of our islands for part of the year, at least) that we will likely never be permitted to keep.

Last edited:
There's a lot of lovely reptile species in the world, as for exotics I'm a sucker for the boomslang, the madagascan day gecko, albino monocled cobra, emerald tree monitor, rainbow boa's and komodo dragon

madagascan day gecko.jpg

Madagascan day gecko

peruvianrainbowboa.jpg

peruvian rainbow boa

emerald tree monitor.jpg
emerald tree monitor

albino monocled cobra.jpg
Albino monocled cobra

Vine snake, emerald boa, leaf-nosed viper and eyelash viper.

But if we're talking simply snakes we cannot own, as opposed to exotics, as such, then one can't go passed Laticauda colubrina - an aussie (well, a few of our islands for part of the year, at least) that we will likely never be permitted to keep.

I love sea krait's as well <3
They are so gentle looking.

Viper :lol: That blue spider almost made me like spiders then I read its one of the most aggressive spiders around lol.

Dragon snakes die
Only 2 people have ever bred them
But both breeders lost both parents shortly afterward
They are tiny and so delicate it will blow your mind

If you want to see something that will pop your eyeballs have a gander at this link
Its not my snake or my link
06/14/12 A STORY ABOUT A BOA PART 3 "VPI MIDNIGHT GIN" | Vida Preciosa International, Inc.

That is. by far. the coolest. thing..I've ever seen! Lucky I don't know where that lives...I'd do horrible, horrible things to have it. horrible!

there are many more out there that ive never seen but this would have to be one of my many favourites :)
the red tailed boa

View attachment 255707

I'm not the only one :) I love RTB I would do anything to have one-If somehow there was a special licence introduced into Australia that allowed the common man to own exotics I would be all over that S*(^ in seconds and have one of these shipping in the next day :p I love em!

Dragon snakes die
Only 2 people have ever bred them
But both breeders lost both parents shortly afterward
They are tiny and so delicate it will blow your mind

If you want to see something that will pop your eyeballs have a gander at this link
Its not my snake or my link
06/14/12 A STORY ABOUT A BOA PART 3 "VPI MIDNIGHT GIN" | Vida Preciosa International, Inc.

That is one fantastic looking boa.

As for my favorite exotic, I've got it. The good old bredli, just wish we could get hypo's more readily over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back