Can you help me pls?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryyyy0823

Reaction score
HI, i just bought a water python from a friend, it about 79cm. i dont know how old it is. what should i give her? i'll post also a picture of it later. so you can see. help me pls.

he said its a girl.. i'll post a pic later so you can see it. but can you give some tips?

Some tips on what? Nobody here will be able to give you any information if you haven't specifically asked a question.

Ok first things first.

Bryyyy, where are you from. What do you planning on keeping the python in. Do you require a license in your state and if so do you have one. I know nothing about water pythons so someone else can take it from there once you answer those questions...

If you want help, then be specific please. What state are you in? Keeping reptiles requires a license in most states which is usually easily obtainable for a very small fee. Also your picture didn't work.

Can the trolls leave this thread please? If the OP is actually real and unfamiliar with forum etiquette, then I'd hate to be insulted by unnecessary, stupid comments also. If the OP isn't, then it isn't your problem is it? ;)

What do you mean "what should I give her"? Do you mean for food
or housing or a birthday present?

What do you mean "what should I give her"? Do you mean for food
or housing or a birthday present?
or the "her" could be the person hes bought it off and hes wondering what to pay ;)possibilities are endless

mate if you want some serious answers your going to have to give more information , also just give your posts a quick re read and make sure they make sense to others , no one can answer you if we don't know what your trying to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back