Snake-sitter inner east/bayside melbourne urgently needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztec

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hello Everyone,
This is Aztec
226234_1845682496591_290727_n.jpg

I am a newbie and joined primarily because I need to ask for help for my snake and I. His name is Aztec. My house caught fire and I went into save him but I was a little late the fire was bad, we both got burnt but I got him out. The Reptile Doctor has saved him and he has a 100% recovery because of the wonderful care and attention he has received. I am still without a home, so have to rent rooms and no-one welcomes me with Aztec so I have a room and need to find somewhere for Aztec asap as they need the space in hospital and I need to be near him. He is in Frankston and I am in Armadale.

My hope is to find someone with space near me who would be so kind as to have him there so I can visit him in his enclosure, (kindly donated by Adam) I will take care of his feeding, cleaning, handling, I miss him so much. We have been together for 6 years now and he is so tame and beautiful, he has such a calm nature.

I just need some more time to put my life back together and to be honest, it is one of the hardest things I have ever done, it is taking much longer than I thought, well, I had no idea what it would be like and actually it is much more difficult than I could have imagined.

So if there is someone that could please help Aztec and I out, I would be so very happy.

.... thankyou

Last edited:
I wish i could help, but Bendigo is a little too far... how badly were you burnt? Ive had personal experience with burns, bad burns. So i wish you all the best!!!!!

I once lived in St Kilda East and would have been happy to look after your beautiful snake until you got back on your feet - damn! I hope you can find someone to look after him. Please let us know how you go.

So SORRY! I would love to help but as everyone has said wrong place..So sorry, I pray you find the help you need!!

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. Aztec was burnt more than I but fortunately recovered really well, he was in had excellent body condition when it happened which helped him in a full recovery so the Doc said.

I am still looking so please put the word out incase you think of someone, thanks :)

cant help you out as i live way way away and you would never see him , but good on you for going into get the the little guy :) thats dedication to your snakes , lucky it was only one to get , could you imagine trying to save a large collection in that situation fires suck , oh and hope your burns arnt to bad i had 3rd degree burns when i was a youngster it sucked i couldn't go outside for like 4 months :(

HI Guys

I am closeby and should be able to help (have just checked with hubby)

Ive just PMed and so am waiting for a response

Elizabeth

Awesome, thats great. :) I want to help but Im on the other side.

Last edited:
Such a sad story I seen the pic of facbook of your snake on The Reptile Doctors page really hope it works out for you and your snake I am sure some one on here will help you out there is a lot of great people who would be more then happy to help you out. Wish you all the best and keep us updated on how things go.

You are an Absolute Legend!!! God Bless You!!! Please let us know what happens..
HI Guys

I am closeby and should be able to help (have just checked with hubby)

Ive just PMed and so am waiting for a response

Elizabeth

I am so sorry I have just had a phonecall from my brother in Sydney. My Dad is really unwell and the Docs want to admit him to hospital. I have to go up there....to be with him but also because I am medical and financial POA so I have to sign forms etc. I am not sure whether Dad will be coming home from hospital and whether I am going to ahve to organise alternative acommodation for him.

My family here in melbourne will be looking after my menagerie as well so to take on Aztec as well plus quarantine measures is not fair on them.....when we have family upheaval.

I am posting all this because I feel really bad when I said I would say yes...but I am out to organise my flight to Sydney.

Please Please is there anyone else out there who can help.

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back