Racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonitorMayhem

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone can put me on to some good rack makers must be able to ship to sa tried true blue but cant find there website anymore
cheers mick

just wondering if anyone can put me on to some good rack makers must be able to ship to sa tried true blue but cant find there website anymore
cheers mick
I own a true blue rack and it has been great. Just as good as my vision rack at a lower cost.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but damned if i can find a resonably priced tub, close the dimensions i want that would be suitable to go into a rack.

Does anybody know anyone that sells tubs separate from their racks? i've sent off a few emails but haven't heard anything back.

Preferably i'm looking for something around; 450Wx600Dx250mmTall. Also, not having to lay out nearly $100 per tub would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

Also, yes, i'm aware of the range of tubs that ikea, bunnings etc all carry but i'm looking for something that has optional windows and preferably a built in water dish so the monsters don't tip it everywhere.

Hi all,

If you are after info about true blue racks pm adsell on this site. Otherwise you can pm me and I will put you in contact

True blue do ship Australia wide

Cheers
scott

Also, yes, i'm aware of the range of tubs that ikea, bunnings etc all carry but i'm looking for something that has optional windows and preferably a built in water dish so the monsters don't tip it everywhere.

I think that's the big problem there, any tub that has either of those features, let alone both, is not going to be a generic item, but produced specifically for reps, with the attendant mark up.

I hope you can find somewhere cheaper than one of the big name rack companies, but I doubt it.

tubs are always a problem if you are looking for something other than the usual stairmaid type tubs. The most popular reptile tub in the USA is the IRIS CB-70. I was looking for something similar to this at one stage. But have up and just use 52lt stairmaid tubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back