From this to this.Scrubbies new enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joemal are the doors tinted or is it just because is it dark inside the enclosure?

If it is tinted, could you please explain if there is a reason for this?

Joemal are the doors tinted or is it just because is it dark inside the enclosure?

If it is tinted, could you please explain if there is a reason for this?
The glass is tinted . Brought the complete window second hand at a bargain price and being tinted was just a bonus . Once lights are in it won't look as dark . Interior is white .

you could always reverse the glass so that the tinting is on the inside that way , you could see her but she cant see you , rather than her having the element of surprise with the tinting on the outside and you not being able to clearly see her :) it would be easy enough to do although you would be risking it a little bit if your not sure what to do , but a glazier would be able to do it in atleast half hour so shouldnt cost to much ,if they cant then there slow :)

Last edited:
Room for a lounge in their as well so you can kick back with a beer and enjoy watching your scrubby!

Looking forward to the pics once she is inside and all the logs and stuff are there aswell.

That is one Awsome Enclosure..Luv it..Nice looking Scrubbie and that bit must really hurt!! Love to see her in there..

That's not a scrubby enclosure its a portable scrubby room!, the scale of it is just nuts, bloody awesome!

Put it in your spare bedroom and ask the mother-in-law to hang up your jacket one night.................:evil:..............:lol::lol:

WOW!! It looks so good now! I cant wait to see it all finished and with the scrubby in it! I showed the other half and he said if I can make an enclosure that good I could get a olive (he thinks I will not have the time or $$).. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :twisted:!!!!!

Wow! I have been seriously monitoring this thread waiting to see this. Fan-tastic! did she go right in straight away?
What a cool little pad she has.
But more importantly-that is one of my fav snakes on here!

I'm new and suitably impressed. That snake is awesome. Great job!

Wow! I have been seriously monitoring this thread waiting to see this. Fan-tastic! did she go right in straight away?
What a cool little pad she has.
But more importantly-that is one of my fav snakes on here!

20120701_152536.jpg20120701_154550.jpg

Yeah she owns the place now .Im in for some fun times when it comes to getting her out and cleaning .The kids did a video of me in the enclosure with my helmet and bike jacket on for protection and true to her attitude she did make a half hearted lunge for me as i was getting out of the enclosure .Ónly a silly person would get into a confined area with her without some sort of protection lol .

Excellent job! So this is what I have to consider as my scrubby continues to grow.Cheers.

I vote that you upload the video :D and im sure many others would second that.

They work :) Your scrubbie seems so friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back