New Jungle needs name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_LaCN

Reaction score
Have managed to secure (paid deposit on) a lovely tully jungle python! Oh he is very nice,i cant wait to get him in a couple weeks time! I need a name for him thou,and i cannot think of one as yet. Have been imagining his photo in my head while at work this evening and just cant find a name to suit. Any help would be great lol.
Actually i managed to buy him from a member here,thou i got onto the python elsewhere. Have asked and been given permission to post his photo (if the owner wants to fess up then well and good,but i wont mention a name lol).

1340801872194.jpg

So im off to town to get some bits to finish off one enclosure i have here,then i will be madly finishing off another that i have started so that he can move into a bigger enclosure. Also need another big enclosure next year to house an albino that i will be getting end this year/early next year haha.

OMG i have caught the bug! No Red,after this no more!! Be happy with childrens,bredli,jungle and albino!
But but but .....

haha nice jungle, u should go for as many as u can manage lol i plan on 8 pythons. as for names, i had trouble trying to think of names for mine lol when u get him, think of a name based on his personality :)

haha nice jungle, u should go for as many as u can manage lol i plan on 8 pythons. as for names, i had trouble trying to think of names for mine lol when u get him, think of a name based on his personality :)

+1

When I got my two little jungles just over a week ago (one still remains unnamed) I ended up naming my girl Mia because every time she bit me I'd call her 'little ****' (in an affectionate way of course :)). Turns out, mearda (spelling?) apparently means little **** in Spanish and so I shortened it to Mia. :)

Your list of pythons looks awfully similar to mine!!! lol.. (Minus the albino - one my wife would happily divorce me for!)

For our 3 snakes, we have kept with Greek god/mythological figure names.. I feel they fit really well in my opinion.
Our Childrens - Zeus (our first snake)
Our Bredli - Thor (slow starter - tough little dude going really well now!)
Our Jungle - Hades (Not quite living upto his name lol.. very placid little fellow.)

If I was keeping with our "tradition", he looks like a.... Erebos (or Erebus) - The god of darkness and shadow (because he's all mainly black and what not)

Just a thought. :)

Congratulations on your purchase by the way!

my wishlist could go on and on but i have to set myself a limit otherwise i wont be able to manage in money wise and probably space lol good names so far, i tend to base the names i think of on my fav actors or musicians

There's always the generic tarzan, george or jim/gym. If I am stuck for a name I like to look at a map of the natural range and get inspiration from towns and rivers/creeks in the area

+1

When I got my two little jungles just over a week ago (one still remains unnamed) I ended up naming my girl Mia because every time she bit me I'd call her 'little ****' (in an affectionate way of course :)). Turns out, mearda (spelling?) apparently means little **** in Spanish and so I shortened it to Mia. :)

lol @ Jessica, My Jungles actual name is Jemma, being a bitey Jungle she got bitchface to begin with. Quickest biter known to man when I first got her. She ended up with Jemma based on the matriarch from Sons of Anarchy, cause shes a ****** too (love Katey Segal). Jemma's settled really well though and is tame as.

Red, what about the name of the snake out of the Jungle book.....lol. His names Kaa btw.

Ned

One of our Jungles is "Sniper" 100% strike rate - was unsexed due to temperament when we got it and had it sexed (not before tagging the guy that sexed her for me.... and due to how quick she got him, he agreed Sniper is very accurate...
So temperament and colour all play a part, our other Black and Gold Jungle is Gorgeous, by name and nature...

Naming has to be something you like and suits -
I also love Sheldon
Our little one's been waiting to name the next one Serverous or Snape; keeps singing Snape Snape Serverous Snape
not sure of how you spell it...
Have fun

Naming a pet can be difficult, if they are breeders it does not matter & you can just call them a number.
So choose something that means something to you. You could use a similar name to who you bought it from to remind you who you got it from or just choose a name that you like that sticks. Try something different than Tom or Andy, what about 'Lika' as you like it very much. Have fun naming your pet.

Cheers
Ian

One of our Jungles is "Sniper" 100% strike rate - was unsexed due to temperament when we got it and had it sexed (not before tagging the guy that sexed her for me.... and due to how quick she got him, he agreed Sniper is very accurate...
So temperament and colour all play a part, our other Black and Gold Jungle is Gorgeous, by name and nature...

Naming has to be something you like and suits -
I also love Sheldon
Our little one's been waiting to name the next one Serverous or Snape; keeps singing Snape Snape Serverous Snape
not sure of how you spell it...
Have fun

I like Sniper, +1

Being a tully i think you cant go past 'Yasi' just sit back and wait for the destruction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back