My growing collection...and fish :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmeh103

Reaction score
So I thought I would post some recent photos :)

First is my albino Darwin male...... Topaz
8fee986b-4c81-109d.jpg

8fee986b-4cd3-fa80.jpg

Female Darwin .....Malaya
8fee986b-4d06-0bdf.jpg

8fee986b-4d27-1028.jpg

New jungle python male ....... Eden
8fee986b-4d59-c4e9.jpg

8fee986b-4d6d-e0b4.jpg

New jungle python female ......Aurelia
8fee986b-4db0-e521.jpg

8fee986b-4dd0-8d27.jpg

And my fishes, breeding pair discus .........bubblegum and crabmeat :)
8fee986b-4e10-558e.jpg

8fee986b-4e24-e6ae.jpg

8fee986b-4e67-9dc4.jpg

8fee986b-4e7b-a6ca.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics :)

gorgeous snakes! Love the discus, too. Eden is an interesting name choice for a boy!

Great Pics.
I used to breed Discus. Made a nice sum out of them also.

Very very nice collection, I wish my Albino was coloured like yours but I love her as she is. I can only assume your albinos are placid and the jungles are evil to handle. Just based on mine that is.

Always wanted discuss when I was into fish in a big way but ended up with a huge pair of oscars instead. They were nuts.

Very very nice collection, I wish my Albino was coloured like yours but I love her as she is. I can only assume your albinos are placid and the jungles are evil to handle. Just based on mine that is.

Always wanted discuss when I was into fish in a big way but ended up with a huge pair of oscars instead. They were nuts.

Yeh you got it right! Albinos are a dream and jungles are a nightmare !! !! But I love tthem all so much! And the fish I had before my discus were oscars:) thy are such a beautiful personalitied fish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back