Angus and Charlie Chilling by the pool and the new CO2 system :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycam01_au

Reaction score
Couldnt resist taking a few pics :)
DSC_0020-4.jpg

DSC_0021-3.jpg

DSC_0022-2.jpg

DSC_0023-2.jpg

DSC_0024-2.jpg

DSC_0028-4.jpg

DSC_0029-4.jpg

DSC_0030-5.jpg

DSC_0031-4.jpg

DSC_0032-4.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

I LOVE them

Awesome pics mate. Funny how all the bhp's seem to love the water.

He always cruises in and takes a huge drink and has a chill then goes for a walk on the hot concrete then he is happy lol the carpet, stayed up for a while then came down n chilled in the water also
they are gr8

Yeah I got a few mates with bhp's and theyre all the same. My Carpets are like yours, they get a totally disgusted look just getting the water bowl while shedding....lol

Last edited:
As always they are awsome pics Angus is so awsome and Charlie is a Gorgeous Coastal. Thanks for sharing your Beautiful boys with us..Where do you get the fitting in the click clack for the gas pipe to fit on? I am quit interested in it.
..Thanks Cloe..

As always they are awsome pics Angus is so awsome and Charlie is a Gorgeous Coastal. Thanks for sharing your Beautiful boys with us..Where do you get the fitting in the click clack for the gas pipe to fit on? I am quit interested in it.
..Thanks Cloe..
hey Cloe
The fitting is a standard aquarium inlet T valve the silicone tubing fits snuggly n then its sealed :)
works a treat, love them both, Angus was funny today he got up on my bike, i think he likes the speed, might have to take him for a run to NSW soon :)

awesome pics, so cute how much your bhp loves the water

yeah it is, he loves a big slurp and then seems to juss wanna chill for abit, he likes it when im doing the weekly cleaning :)

Aww Angus, I can never get enough of seeing him, such a stunner :)
And Charlie is awesome, he has such a nice pattern, the Coastals are really growing on me lol.

Did either of them take a plunge from the high diving area?

Great pics BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back