• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Collection For Sale, Various Animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name

Jungle pythons, Coastal pythons., Bredli.

18monts to 4.5 years

Length

Varies

Quantity Available

17 all up.

Bred By

See photos.

General Description

It's with a heavy heart that I am placing my entire collection and breeding setup up for sale. Available are all of my breeding projects as well as a handful of juvies. Included in this sale are all of my racks (descriptions and photos to follow), a converted fridge incubator, a storage cabinet, a small rat breeding setup, and all of my odds and ends such as pillow cases, water dishes, a copy of Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons, vaious hides, etc. I'm happy to answer any questions but please do not waste my time. The reason for this sale is health related (mine), and I will not be able to cope with silliness. All animals are in excellent health and the breeding age animals are ready to breed now. If you are interested but need time, I am happy to pair animals up now for a non refundable 10% deposit. One season of breeding will pay for this setup so if you are interested, give me a call. NOT WILLING TO SEPARATE AT THIS STAGE. Preference given to sale of all at once. I am not desparate for cash so please, no silly offers. I am leaving this ad as a package set for 4 weeks or so, to give people a chance to decide on whether they want to get in on a total package.

Breeding Projects:
Castro-cleo.jpg
Pure Proserpine Coastals, bred by Joel Faustino. 4.5 years old, female laid 20 eggs and 1 slug last season. This pair alone will likely recoup the cost of this entire collection as this line of Prossies is in high demand and considered one of the best lines in the country.

Stalin-Raya.jpg
Orange Pepper Jag bred by SXR, 2.5 years old. Hypo Coastal bred by Steve (ponybug on APS), age 3.5 years. Male sired 2 clutches last season and is always good to go. No signs or neuro and a ready breeder. Female has not bred but may be ready this season.

August-Lilith.jpg

Tiger Jungles bred by Roger Lester. Superb specimens, aged 18months. With vigorous feeding, this pair may be ready to breed next season.

Red-Ginger.jpg

This pair is one of my most exciting projects. A pair of Genetic PartialStriped Bredli. One was bred by URS, the other by Brettix Reptiles. Will be ready to breed next season, should produce some stunning offspring.

Hannibal-Tiamat.jpg
This pair of pure Julatten Jungles were bred by Tremain Anderson. They are 4.5 years old. Female laid a perfect 20 egg clutch last season and is ready to go again.

Eva-Che.jpg
Reduced Pattern Ivory Tully Jungles. Male bred by Cutting Edge Morelia, female by Roger Lester. Male is 4.5 years, female is 5.5 years. This pair produced 17 eggs 2 seasons ago, they are ready to go now. Included in this sale are 5 of their progeny from 18 months ago, and they are stunners!

Housing and Misc.

4 @ 3 x 220L XXL tub racks.This rack setup runs flawlessly. Heat is via heat cable and controlled by both a dimming switch and a digital wireless thermostat. Most tubs have natural perches installed, entire unit is on castors. Each individual unit measures 1000H x 795w x 1100D. This means that they will not fit through a standard doorway. You need an opening at least about 800mm wide such as a patio or garage door to get them inside. Each unit is separate and stackable.

12tub.jpg therm.jpg

12 tub mixed Stamaid rack. This unit holds 4 x 20L, 4 x 30L and 4 x 52L Starmaid tubs. Includes digital probe thermostat. Does not have all tubs but you can get sets of 1 of each from officeworks for about $20. Juvie Tullys are presently housed in this rack. Rack measures 1510H x 795L x 595D and is on castors. Comes with 1 spare 220L tub.

mixedrack.jpg

Converted Fridge Incubator. Double glazed 6mm glass viewing window, ATC 210 Dimming thermostat, USB fan system for circulation, and LED puck lighting for night time viewing. Works perfectly.

incubator.jpg

1800H x 600L x 600D Storage cabinet on castors, great place to put all the loose and extra gear. Sale includes everything in it, too much to list.

cupboard.jpg

4 x 240L Rodent breeding tubs. Best way to breed rats I've seen. This is the system developed by Baden/Solar17. Setup inludes 3 tubs setup for breeding and 1 spare tub for cleaning. Comes with a pile of Edtrom Water sippers for the tank watering system. No rats but they are easy to come by! Lids have built in feed hoppers, each tub has a second storey mesh floor inside to give the animals two levels to play on.

rat1.jpg

Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Willing to Freight?

Personally inside SEQ for a fee, otherwise, you'd have to pick up.

Contact Details

Aaron on 0423 663 773
[email protected]
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back