Snakes and crazy sex party

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at the thread titles and wondered what makes you click into certain threads. I chose my title cos I figure everyone here likes snakes, party’s and most likely sex : ) For instance the murdered snake thread has a very dramatic lure and so is getting a lot of traffic. What do you always click on? Cries for help? Name my python? Look pics? What is the best lure for attracting attention on APS ?

Boring thread, I know I’m bored, besides it’s about titles not content :).

hehehehe it will be funny to see where this thread leads , umm easier to say what i dont click on that is , naming threads and ummmm well thats about it really

hehehehe it will be funny to see where this thread leads , umm easier to say what i dont click on that is , naming threads and ummmm well thats about it really

Whoa! Sometimes naming threads are hilarious, sometimes .................

is it just my computer , it says that this threads had zero views yet its had 2 replies , ive noticed this a bit

hmmmm maybe i should start to look at them more often then darlyn

Yep, that is weird. Punishment for having a rubbish title perhaps?
Should have put murdered in there somewhere?

yea im thinking that "mum murders snake then has crazy sex party " might have gone down better ;)

Yep, that is weird. Punishment for having a rubbish title perhaps?
Should have put murdered in there somewhere?

haha they could name the title "help my snake was murdered, it never even had a name, what do u think i should have named him/her" lol
oh and khagan i did the same thing lol

ahha we have views , the gods are smiling upon us

I think sliding in the word "jag" gets a few people in.
Maybe "Jag snake murdered at sex party, name required" or is that too much?

Don't usually click on 'name my...', 'look at my...' threads but check out most anything else.

The lady insists I'm on here far too much though haha

hell just throw in , " it makes me weep" at the end of it
so , darlyn maybe edit the title to , " jag snake murdered at sex party , it makes me weep for humanity"

i dont tend to click on "whats the best beginner snake" as research generally gives u an idea of good beginner snakes. oh and the titles about subscriptions, people need to read site rules and use the search function abit more :)

Last edited:
I love the id threads :) n cos I'm still new I reply if no one else has On the "won't eat" "help" threads, I'm sure after a few months I won't though lol. I knew this thread name was a lure, but I still clicked it :) lol

I like the id threads as well, they are always either informative or a big poo fight : )

Cat threads seem to garner a fair bit of attention as well.
Maybe I should have called this "Unnamed Jag murders cat at wild sex party, please id"

Last edited:
I don't normally click on name threads and only occasionally look at ID threads. I always look at 'help' or 'urgent' or especially threads with *PLEASE* in the title. I don't normally go into threads for carpets, vens, geckos or lizards as I have no clue about any of it. Unless I see someone's intentionally trying to show us their collection. In which case I'll go in and either like or congratulate etc. I'm mostly here to cure boredom or to have a giggle at something (miss Grannieannie in particular for that). News topics are always a guaranteed lure for me as well.

And yeah... I totally clicked on the title for the sex part... my hubby is away again so how could I not?! :lol:

Perhaps just a short title "Sex" would get everyone clicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back