I am now selling variations of corns in qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well guys it had to be happn......

I now have corn available and im going to market :p

corn.jpg

Was a big decision to move from wheat to corn :D

Pfft.. you call that variation

ImageServer.php

Do you have any balls?.......I know a few that need some.......

Whatever hapened to just normal corn, we have to change even its colour. I wonder what it taste like? It would feel strange to eat?
What is the market like? Could be a new fad?
I love corns.

Whatever hapened to just normal corn, we have to change even its colour. I wonder what it taste like? It would feel strange to eat?
What is the market like? Could be a new fad?
I love corns.

Normal corn --like most things these days is not normal at all but a barstardisation of things from the past (what is lettuce ?) real corn was anly a grass with large ish blue grey seeds . Asost foods columbus had a bit to do with it becoming a food of the world .dont know where you are Ian but you should try to get some blue corn tortilla's yummmm !!

most of the coloured corns are not eaten but used for decoration and animal feed-:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal corn --like most things these days is not normal at all but a barstardisation of things from the past (what is lettuce ?) real corn was anly a grass with large ish blue grey seeds . Asost foods columbus had a bit to do with it becoming a food of the world .dont know where you are Ian but you should try to get some blue corn tortilla's yummmm !!

most of the coloured corns are not eaten but used for decoration and animal feed-:)

Yah i had heard this before, it does make you wonder what we eat sometimes & what & where it originated from. Emerald CQ & sometimes get fresh corn if right stuff is grown.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back