Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Woma, he was born around november 2011. Great python, typical Woma personality, actually enjoys being handled and sits at the front of the encloser tapping on the glass when i put him back. Gives me the old puppy dog eyes and 9 times out of 10 i fall for it and get him out for a bit longer haha.

hows this for a nice soft earthy tone colouration - probably one of my favourites :)

Thats one nice Woma! Any idea where i can get my hands on one like this?

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 139
so no one can explain what is going on in that womas eyes at the top of the page , how come i never see any of mine with eyes like that there always pitch black

017cd545-c4df-f0a1.jpg

one of our guys hopefully having some bubs this year

What is 'typical woma temperment'? Both of mine are skittish and hissy :D until I pick them up then they are puppy dogs.... Until I put them down then they **** again :-/

Go look at them in direct sunlight that how all mine look in that light spectrum, just not as pronounced as that pic.
cheers ill try that tomorrow , although i have taken them in sun before and never noticed it but i wasn't exactly looking

roobars , both mine are very placid , guess their all different

Awesome dee4

I am hoping to get home to some ovuating girls in a month and this years hatchings to move on.
Got an exciting woma project in the works i am really looking forward to as well as a welcome home gift to myself.
It is going to be and excellent year one thinks.

Anyone chasing Boodaries - hatchies are now up for sale in the 4 sale section

i wish i could but i cant get anymore snakes this year:( 3 is enough the mother tells me but i did see your add very very nice womas yommy and im not usually a fan of the straight bands but those colours are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back