Liopholis taxonomy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can send me the paper that separates Liopholis and Bellatorias from Egernia?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Do you have any more info about it? I have access to a fair few journals through my uni but there seems to be a lot of papers about this

Okay, it is:

Gardner, Michael G.; Hugall, Andrew F.; Donnellan, Stephen C.; Hutchinson, Mark N.; & Foster, Ralph (2008). Molecular systematics of social skinks: phylogeny and taxonomy of the Egernia group (Reptilia: Scincidae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 154:781-794

Does anybody have it?

Sorry for wasting everyones time. I now have the paper. Can a moderator please close or delete this thread.

Last edited:
Haha that's actually one of the ones I found first go. If the attachment doesn't work PM me your email and I'll send it

Attachments

• Liopholis Taxonomy.PDF
    298.3 KB · Views: 99
Do you have any more info about it? I have access to a fair few journals through my uni but there seems to be a lot of papers about this
Lucky bugger, its hard to find herp papers. Have you got any access to papers on croc biology or anything to do with croc salt glands?

Probably man. Find actual paper names like Mr Rocket here did and I probably can. You've only got three months though before I finish my degree so get in early :p

Probably man. Find actual paper names like Mr Rocket here did and I probably can. You've only got three months though before I finish my degree so get in early :p
It depends if I get into uni next year or not lol. I will try and find some titles.

I will finish around the same time as Sax, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on here with access to institutional journal subscriptions :)

i've been a uni student since 1995... keeping your fees and you can learn cheaply forever.

Authors will often give you stuff if approached nicely, i've even had people send me unpublished manuscripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back