hi im new here just wanted to say hey to everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinkie

Reaction score
hey,so ive always been intrested in animals particually reptiles ever since i was lil i used to catch snakes and blueies in my backyard as a kid till mum found out. tbh i was lucky i never got bitten, now i got a breeding pair of dimond pythons- male(chop chop) and female (neil) , a breeding pain of blackheaded monitors- female (terry) and male (steve) also known as the irwins i also have 2 adult long neck turtles and a baby- unsexed apart from my reptiles i have alot of other pets:
x1 dog
x1 possum
x2 rabbits
x2 rosellas
x6 gold fish
x8 ducks
x9 chooks
and a few yabbies (not sure how many)
*i really want a jaguar python*

i would be intresed in hearing about yourself and your pets and meeting a few new people :)

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you will fit right in with your own little zoo.. :)

Hi welcome to the site I am sure you will make some friends on here and find it very helpful. you have a nice collection of pets what are possums like to keep as pets ?

thanks guys your all so nice and welcoming :) and my brother is a wildlife rescurer and he got this baby possum brought in that was in the pouch of its mum wen the mum got ran over so he bought it home and the poor lil guy was covered in blood and was very shooken up so i set up an avary for him and made him some food and keept him in the house for a while till he was old enough to feed himself he is getting big now and will have to released soon.-so yeah apart from the occasional bites you get and all the skratches a possum makes a great pet hes still a bit jumpy though

Hi there and welcome well that esxplains why you have a possum for a pet would be plenty of scratches there briliant climbers and great at balancing too

hey,so ive always been intrested in animals particually reptiles ever since i was lil i used to catch snakes and blueies in my backyard as a kid till mum found out. tbh i was lucky i never got bitten, now i got a breeding pair of dimond pythons- male(chop chop) and female (neil) , a breeding pain of blackheaded monitors- female (terry) and male (steve) also known as the irwins i also have 2 adult long neck turtles and a baby- unsexed apart from my reptiles i have alot of other pets:
x1 dog
x1 possum
x2 rabbits
x2 rosellas
x6 gold fish
x8 ducks
x9 chooks
and a few yabbies (not sure how many)
*i really want a jaguar python*

i would be intresed in hearing about yourself and your pets and meeting a few new people :)
hey and welcome

Welcome. I do like the names you chose for your Monitors - Very cute ! :)

Hello and welcome:). This site is great, loads of helpful herpers........and the occasional others... But just like our scaley friends we usually have pretty thick skin :)

i love my lil zoo its a handful though keeping up with them all and thanks i will :)

Hi, welcome. it's cool you have so many critters running around. I have only 2 hatchies at the moment reptile wise a spotted and childrens, I also have a staffy x rotti, cattle x dingo, 2 laying hens a cat and 3 children. I have always had critters too. Have fun on here I have only come across good people on here personally but have seen a few "keyboard warriors", take things a lil too far towards others, don't worry bout them cos there are way more helpful and fun people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back