Cliché: I need a name :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZsaZsaGaboa

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I know, I know. There are 1,000,000,000,000 naming threads out there, I've read them all, and googled, but still can't come up with anything..

Murray Darling Python, sex unknown. I like names with meaning, clever/witty names not just Frank or Bob :p (No offence to the Franks and Bobs out there). I was trying to make a nerdy pun by using Python in the sense of the programming language, but can't find anything decent :(

Please don't say Monty or Trouser ^_^

Deafhead. Cause when you call him "Hey Deafhead!" and he doesn't answer it will look awesome.

I know I've told this story before but I'm going to tell it again - have a good look at his temperament and name it after something like that or a name might just come one day. My first snake was already named Samantha but I shortened it to Sammy.

My second and third (to feisty little jungles) the first I named Mia after miedra (spelling?) which apparently means little **** in Spanish which is what I used to always call her when ever she had a go at me.

The other, I ended up naming Snickers because I randomly called him Snickers once and it just stuck. :)

Good luck with the naming!! :D

Call him Murray.
It's a good working class name.

Baka has a ring to it...

We need to make a sticky full of names then have mods delete every other naming thread to save what little sanity we have left...

or instant ban anyone who makes a thread to name something...

Last edited:
could call him wait for it.....Julius squeezer!!!

what about - hermosa serpiente pitón or pitón for short it means beautiful python in spanish :) good luck finding a perfect name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back