Up the mighty maroons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys cheated, that wasn't a try!

no flaming, you have to admit it was a pretty sus video ref call

sadly you still would have won

was quite a good game overall.

I admit the call was rubbish, if he had deliberately kicked the ball out I would understand but if that was the call it would have been a penalty try not just a try. But like you said even without the try we would have still won 12 - 10 so it really didn't decide the game. Still left a bad taste in the mouth thou. I think NSW played really well, QLD were only playing at 60% so I think both teams will come out firing next game which is good for everyone if you ask me

Whilst the last try given was absolute bull, I knew we were going to lose the game right after that shocking decision to kick for 2. Especially after charging up the field with so much momentum and a few fresh players - we had QLD running scared.

Worst call ever..! I hope they've all learnt from game 1...

Bad call, good call, NSW would have lost 12 : 10 anyway, are we slitting hairs?

Bad call, good call, NSW would have lost 12 : 10 anyway, are we slitting hairs?

Just to clarify, when I posted "Worst call ever..!" I was referring to the call NSW made to go for 2 instead of kicking for touch when they got a penalty.

I agree qld will have to play 120% to win unless we pack up and go home

There's definitely going to be a bit of this..

[video=youtube_share;wglgUU3-brc]http://youtu.be/wglgUU3-brc[/video]

Bring on the beers! Go the BLUES!!

i live in nsw and i dont even like our team that says something . GO QLD!

i find it funny that when the blues lost the first match all you queenslanders where so quick to make threads about it putting crap on the blues

come game 2 qld lost but did any of the blues supporters on this site make a new thread trying to put crap on the maroons , shows who the more mature and better side is huh

maybe they didnt make threads, cos they knew that they had only won one game? lol...

the press sure carried on like theyd won the series!

i personally couldn't really care less about foolsball personally anymore but i did as a kid , haven't followed it in years it was more just an observation

Seen an add today
65770f58-b9c0-fc7c.jpg

lol, my poor husband has a meeting tonight in sydney and is going to miss the game, so being the loving wife I am i organised a party at home, and invited is friends over!

won,t be watching,, sleeping, arise at 10 pm to watch the tour till 2 am....but there rumours that all the maroons were not born in Qld???? surely not true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back